ForumsPopular MediaSouth Park vs. Family Guy vs. The Simpsons

28 6909
snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

Introduction:

WEll i like all of these shows but i cant decide which i like the most can you help me?

• 28 Replies
Mummifier
Mummifier
19 posts
Nomad

I love 'em all. Family Guy is my fave, but Simpsons and South Park are massive lulz as well.

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

All of them are great shows! Lets saw that,but anyways if south park was a massive faliure,why have they been going for so many years?!

Shoestring
Shoestring
152 posts
Nomad

I prefer the Simpsons its great in so many ways and its got great comedy and I love it how it started help start a whole lot of comedies like family guy, king of the hill and others so Sipmsons FTW!

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

3)Well to start, I don't think South Park is "funny" not something I truly like to watch.

I prefer the Simpsons to Family Guy however, not as funny but alot easier to watch and get in to. Love Family Guy too though, pretty funny crap in it.

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

Damn i thought this thread was defenitly dead!But you guys brought it back a month later....thanks!

vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

Family guy is funny, i really dislike the simpsons and i think southpark is the best! it's so unrealistic but still funny haha..

omg you killed kenny:O screw you guys, i'm going home.. don't you think i'm cewwwl?

really love little things like that..

sirpentt
sirpentt
23 posts
Nomad

south park wins because of all the monster on it will kill all of them

tomertheking
tomertheking
1,751 posts
Jester

Simpsons is funny and it looks more realistic, so i'll go with them.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

I would go with Family Guy, then The Simpsons I've never really liked South Park.

xrayboosh
xrayboosh
84 posts
Peasant

their all good but southpark hands down.. the greatest show ever...

BlackBullet410
BlackBullet410
59 posts
Nomad

i dont like any of them besiudes family guy!

Showing 16-26 of 28