ForumsArt, Music, and WritingEndril and End Cold

389 81728
Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

Everyone makes these, so I decided to try my luck. Please comment on what you think.

I use the people I'm friends with in the story, as well as random people I find compliment the story. All characters are from AG and are represented by their armatar. I don't have a title yet. The first post will be the first chapter.

• 389 Replies
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Like how you worked magegraywolf in to it

cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

Cowmater totally pwned in that segment

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

That was half finished because we headed for the movie early (Karate Kid, it was awesome) So I rushed it. It isn't done, and I'm headed pretty far for another passing camp tomorrow, although I should at least finish up the part with Secretmapper and post it tomorrow. But for those who want the latest on Mage vs. Adventurers (I know you're out there) I'll have the finale of the confrontation within the next two days. Stay tuned and remember; The story's just begun Night all.

cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

Are you sure that's only half lol.

You know two days is a long time to wait lol jk. Maybe once this gets published, i could read it for school! ALRIGHT!

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

Lol this'd be an A on a project

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

I'd say at this point the story is maybe...an tenth through. Maybe.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

The end of chapter two, titled "The stream"

Chapter one can effectively be named "The journey begins"

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

About an hour later, a certain air of order prevailed as a makeshift council presided over the warren. Secretmapper sat at the front, with Zaichic, Lycanac, and Rukia. Lycanac was there for his size and strength as well as level headedness. Rukia was different. She was the only female in the warren, and while valued highly she was, in the end, naught but breeding fodder. She hated it. Secretmapper turned to the congregation, a motley crew of eight to ten rabbits huddled together, scared out of their wits.
âAttention all. As you are aware, Gantic is dead, and Iâm in charge. We have decided that there is something out there, and it wants us dead.â Rukia yawned loudly. Secretmapper glared and continued. âWe are here to plan the best course for the warren. Please offer your input.â There was uproar. After once again getting order, Secretmapper selected a rabbit at the front. âYou sir. What is it you wanted to say?â
âMy name is Windshift, Mr. Secretmapper, and I am speaking on the behalf of the entire warren. We are certainly scared, you understand, and we want to leave. But we cannot. Gantic was not the spirit of our home, and we want a new future without him.â Secretmapper was astounded. The eloquence with which this commoner had delivered his piece was amazing. This, thought Secretmapper, was a rabbit that could be of use.
âVery well, sir Windshift. What do you propose we do then?â
âWell, a tunnel collapsed. We propose that we start with making our warren defensible. Thus, we will target the weakest parts of the warren and fortify them, and see if it works to momentarily repel the enemy.â Secretmapper pondered this while shaking his head slowly. This was a fascinating idea.
âI see. A grand idea indeed, but we must start immediately.â He was about to turn when Windshift interrupted him.
âOne more matter of business, sir. The group that left us. I fear that it may have been the work of the entity attacking us.â Zaichic snorted. âI wish to send someone after them, to attempt to bring them back. We need all we can, Secretmapper.â
âAnd who will set out?â
âRukia, sir.â Rukia looked up in shock as the warren gave a collective gasp. Zaichic whispered something to Secretmapper, who frowned and addressed Windshift.
âOh. Well, she is means for survival, especially with the winter months on the horizon. This seems a risky endeavor. Are you sure?â
âYes sir. Trust me.â Windshift said firmly.â There was utter silence, and after a seemingly endless pause, Secretmapper said, quietly,
âWell then. Rukia, be gone by sundown. We depend on you.â The congregation slowly trickled out of the meeting hole, until only Rukia and Windshift remained. Rukia rushed up to the other rabbit and sat, beaming.
âOh Windshift, I canât BELIEVE youâd do this for me! I canât thank you enough!â Windshift smiled sheepishly and said,
âWell, It was the least that I could do. But I mean it. Cowmaster is an essential asset to warren survival, and Jeol and Nurv are young and important.â Rukia nodded.
âIâll get them. I promise.â She smiled, and with Windshiftâs good byes floating out behind her, she stepped out into the warm, new world.
As soon as he had been struck, Jeol had become frenzied and angry. He turned and began to rabidly scratch and kick at MageGrayWolf, who hissed and retreated under the onslaught. Cowmaster was upon the thing again, and screeching, MageGrayWolf went splashing into the stream. Nurv went to Jeol, who stood shakily and was shivering forlornly. Cowmaster joined them, and as they ran from the banks, they could hear MageGrayWolf behind them, splashing and screaming, âCome back you fools, IâM STILL HUNGRY!â
An hour later, they were three miles up the stream, gasping for air. Cowmaster had flown up to make sure they hadnât been followed, while Nurv sat with Jeol. A thick, foul smelling liquid kept pouring from the jagged fang marks on his side, and Nurv feared he would die. Cowmaster landed close, and hobbled over.
âItâs gone, weâre safe now.â Nurv snorted at this, and continued watching Jeol. He had lost consciousness, and began to come to as Cowmaster and Nurv crowded around. âJeol, are you all right?â
âI⦠think so. I need some rest.â A terrifying roar echoed around the bank, and Jeol struggled to his feet. Nurv looked back, but Cowmaster was already on his way up the stream.
âCome on you two, we need to be out of here.â Nurv looked at Jeol, who gritted his teeth and started to limp forward. Nurv caught up to Cowmaster and said breathlessly,
âWhat, did you see it?â
âLetâs just say I thought it was a tree.â Nurv paled and let Jeol catch up, and the three hurried into the dawn.
End of chapter two

cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

Holy cow! This is intense. Great work as usual

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

Ha thanks man Cowmaster took care of biz in that chapter. Will Rukia find the travelers? Will Secretmapper and Windshifts wits be a match for Sloth? Will Jeol survive? Will it get anymore epic? Stay tuned for chapter three; coming soon to a forum near you!

cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

I'm gonna camp outside this forum all night to make sure I get the first copy of "the story I'm writing"!

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

Haha rofl. I think I may have a title, just maybe

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Just read and ha magegraywolf got owned! That plan widshifter and rukia worked out clever possibly a new leader in that rabbit. This is great and is only chapter 2.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

I probably won't have anything submitted today guys.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

ahhh oh well good things come to those who wait.
>[]<

Showing 76-90 of 389