ForumsArt, Music, and WritingEndril and End Cold

389 81723
Nurvana
Nurvana
2,523 posts
Farmer

Everyone makes these, so I decided to try my luck. Please comment on what you think.

I use the people I'm friends with in the story, as well as random people I find compliment the story. All characters are from AG and are represented by their armatar. I don't have a title yet. The first post will be the first chapter.

• 389 Replies
Nurvana
Nurvana
2,523 posts
Farmer

Wow 100 posts that's crazy. But yeah sorry. Sore and headachy today.

cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

Let's go! I can't wait for chapter 3!!! Lol. I'm impatient lol.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,523 posts
Farmer

Enjoy the action packed beginning of chapter three!

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,523 posts
Farmer

Secretmapper and Windshift sat in a newly renovated generalâs quarters, conversing quietly. It was midnight, and the two had been talking for about three hours now.
âSo let me get this straight; we collapse the weaker burrows and fill them with gravel.â
âCorrect.â Secretmapper shook his head. This kid was crazy. He had expected Windshift to come up with something conventional or even warlike, but now the rabbit was spewing out all kinds of ideas, half of which were impossible by Secretmapper logic. However, Secretmapper had finally achieved role of warren leader, and anything was good.
âThe rabbits in these burrows wonât like this at all.â Windshift nodded.
âWe will start with one, and see how it goes. The rabbit we be relocated to my burrow while Iâm staying here. If it works out, then we can continue. If not, then I have more ideas.â Secretmapper shrugged, but said nothing. âExcellent. Iâm going to bed. See you in the morning.
The next morning, the plan was activated. Kawaii, a relatively new member of the warren, was sitting outside his burrow watching Lycanac and Windshift viciously kicking it. He was nonplussed. Kawaii knew the burrow was unstable, but it held many memories, shamefully most of all his stands with Rukia. He pushed the thoughts away, returning to the grumpiness that comes when youâre kicked out of your burrow first thing in the morning. He turned and hopped to the generalâs quarters, where he settled down into a pile of crushed daisies heâd found. Maybe he wouldnât be so bad off in the first place, even if it did smell kind of funny.
The mist was thick today. A green, furry animal was hopping happily through it, surveying the trees when he came to a clearing and stopped. He could barely see, but he made out a large figure and made his way towards it. The figure was a strange man, dressed in shiny hard stuff, and he had a big, also shiny, stick by his side. Commander regarded the plump green thing with disinterest. Paxis Trenotis, a rare species even in the misted forest, was not a new sight after a few hundred years in the forest. He figures it would leave, but instead he was startled by a loud shout from the commonly known treos.
âHELLO THERE FRIEND!â Shouted the treos. Commander winced, and turned to face the treos.
âHi there.â
âMy name is Tibbers! You look sad!â Commander ignored the creatureâs loud voice as well as his apparent inability to make sense, but the treos did not relent. âWant to be my friend?â Commander stood and said quietly,
âPlease go away.â He disappeared into the mist, and Tibbers, ever irrepressible, followed.
As Commander neared the end of the woods, he heard voices. Now he hadnât heard voices in a hundred years, and now that heâd heard multitudes in a day he was feeling slightly dizzy. He was even more stunned when two rabbits and a hawk walked right out of the mist.
Nurv, Cowmaster, and Jeol had been traveling two days since the MageGrayWolf attack. Jeol had almost died the first night, and Nurv was scared. However, on the second day, there was hope. A thin mist had begun to form, damp and cool. The mist had immediately affected Jeol, and by midday the wounds were completely healed. They noticed the woods on the bank where MageGrayWolf had come were getting thicker, and when they settled down on the second night, the woods had curved over and across the stream. On the second day, they had entered a small forest, completely enveloped by mist. Now as they truly entered a thick, leafy forest the likes of which they had never seen, they beheld the most amazing sight they had ever beheld. A massive armored figured, complete with sword, was giving the group a completely confused look. Commander remembered something, but it was in the back of his head. With a jolt, he remembered; eliminate them.
Nurv dived aside as the blade crashed down the ground. Cowmaster stood back and looked for an opening in the knightâs helmet, while Jeol rushed between Commanderâs legs. Commander wasnât very polished, and began to flail randomly with his sword. Cowmaster was on his helmet before he knew what was happening, and roared with pain as a gash opened suddenly across his face. Jeol ran circles around the knight, who became dizzy and crashed to the ground. Nurv gave the helmet a powerful kick, and Commander landed him a nasty backhand that sent him into a tree stump. He got to his feet and tried to take stock, but Cowmaster again assailed him. Tibbers giggled happily, watching the whole ordeal with ignorant glee. Commander shook off the hawk, and swatted Jeol. Cowmaster landed on the oak marking the forestâs entry, and looked about. This knight was obviously trying to kill them, for no apparent reason. He had to get the group away and hidden, but Jeol was dazed and Nurv wasnât moving. Cowmaster flew over to Nurv, calling Jeol.
âJeol, come on and follow us!â He shook Nurv, who quickly came to and immediately began to follow. Commander gathered himself, and taking a deep breath, ran after the quickly disappearing figures.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

yay for commander! and that tibbers seems like a funny character.

Tibbers
Tibbers
109 posts
Nomad

Good to see you're back on track after the lemonade incident. :P Very nice start to chapter 3!

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,523 posts
Farmer

In case you don't know this, the story does have a title as of now; Endril and End Cold.

cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

I love tibbers right now. And cowmaster pwns commander! Great story I say again!

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,523 posts
Farmer

The exciting chapter three continues! Our group of heroes gains a new member! Read on to witness this tale of bravery and rabbitness!

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,523 posts
Farmer

DD stepped out of the cornfield and regarded the creek with resentment. He hated water. He turned to the fox next to him, a large, bright specimen.
âSo, have they gone this way Fyrefox? Iâm afraid weâre a bit off schedule, so we need to hurry.â The fox, Fyrefox, looked as if he was on fire, hence the name. DD knew he was about, so when Sloth had told him to find the rabbits, he found him, for he was a renowned tracker. He had been traveling for a couple days, all the while being told by Fyrefox that they were right on course.
âYes, theyâve been here in the last few days. Traveling fast and quite erratically. Thisâll be a tough trail to follow.â They were about to advance when they heard mumbling and crashing behind them. DD grabbed Fyrefox and they disappeared into the edge of the cornfield.
Rukia was extremely grumpy. As she stepped out of the cornfield, she shook a couple of cockleburs onto the ground, wincing with pain. She had been following the trail of droppings and guy smell for a while, and was relieved that she could finally take a bath. Before she could reach the creek, however, two large foxes beset her. Giving one a tremendous kick, she was off in a flash. The fox she had kicked crashed to the ground, but the other one, very bright and fast, was on her in a second. She scratched and clawed, seemingly gaining the advantage, but long-term she was no match for Fyrefoxâs muscular frame. She wiggled free at the last second, but DD pounced and pinned her. He snickered, enjoying the look of terror on the rabbitâs face.
âWhere are you off to, small rabbit?â Rukia slashed him across the face, but could not escape.
âIâm-Iâm supposed to find a few rabbits. They left the warren where I live.â Fyrefox raised an eyebrow while DD let go and stared at the rabbit.
âOh really? Us too. You could be of use.â He and Fyrefox held a quick conversation, and DD turned to Rukia. âOkay listen. You take the lead and go where Fyrefox tells you. Try to escape, and you will die. Understand?â Rukia nodded, and they headed along the stream.
Sloth surveyed the warren. It was silent and still. He hovered in and out of existence, sensing the earth around him. He judged that the weakest part of the warren was about thirty degrees to the southwest, and it would be a good place for a collapse. He floated into relatively close proximity to the ceiling of the burrow, and commanded it to collapse. Nothing happened. He waited a few moments, and then tried again. Nothing again. Sloth was ancient, and completely confused that it didnât work. His arrogance had begotten him. He stood uncertainly, and then disappeared.
Secretmapper and Windshift shook paws as a collection of about six rabbits cheered behind them. Kawaii rolled his eyes. Windshift smiled and surveyed the pile of gravel that had been Kawaiiâs burrow. It had been amazing. They sensed Sloth, and rushed to the burrow with everyone who wanted to see what was going on. They had watched in silence, waiting for the worst. There was a collective gasp as the pile shuddered slightly, and everyone held his or her breath. A second, stronger tremor struck, but then there was silence. A collective cheer went up, and all was well.
Cowmaster led the two rabbits into the cover of some overgrown bushes, all three breathing hard and sweating. Commander crashed through the undergrowth, but stopped right in front of the bush. Nurv, Cowmaster, and Jeol waited silently. Eventually, they heard footsteps trailing away from the area. They all took a deep breath.
âOkay, I think-â Commanderâs sword smashed into the bush, slicing off the right tip of Nurvâs ear. He screamed in pain. A huge armor-clad hand swept into the group, and they all tumbled into the open. Nurv, bleeding profusely, looked up at Commander. He was breathing hard, outlined by light particles in the mist of the late evening. Paralyzed, he was jolted by Jeol, yelling,
âNurv weâve got to go!â Nurv backpedaled quickly, avoiding the wanton sword that sliced towards him. Cowmaster came in again, but Commander smacked him hard. As Cowmaster spiraled into the ground, Commander raised his sword for the final blow, but looked down too late to see two rabbits aim powerful kicks to his ankles. He fell against a tree, which gave under his gargantuan weight. Cowmaster rose dizzily to his feet, and the three ran again, wandering in the thick mist.
Commander looked about, tired and confused. He vividly remembered he had to kill them, but they had put up such a good fight. It would be a shame to eliminate them, if he could even pull it off. He could not lie to Sloth, but it was not worth the constant exertion after decades of inactivity. He shouldered his sword, and with one final glance into the mist, started back towards the front of the forest. He didnât look back.
The three adventurers sat against the trunk of a huge maple, exhausted. They had been in hiding for a while, but Commander was gone. They were all relieved. They turned to head deeper into the forest, but they heard something coming. They turned, expecting to see Commander rushing towards them, wielding his sword. But instead, a small, furry puffball came out of the fog. They stared at it, perplexed.
âHELLO!â
âWell, hi.â
âYou guys are funny! Can I come with you?â They all looked at each other. The green thing looked harmless. Nurv turned to it.
âSure you can come with us. But it may be dangerous.â Tibbers did not care. They introduced themselves, and then set off, three friends made four. The heavy mist closed around them, and as far as the ancient forest was concerned, they had never been there.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Still good as always. =D How many chapters are there?

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,523 posts
Farmer

I don't know. I'll know when you know.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Well, I'm thinking that there will be around 5 to 9 chapters in this story...

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,523 posts
Farmer

Hmm I can however at least tell you that there will be much more than that. This story cannot even claim to be a 1/4th done. Not to mention a sequel

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Oh, I see. So, now I thinking 12-18 chapters...And a sequel...

Showing 91-105 of 389