ForumsArt, Music, and WritingEndril and End Cold

389 81853
Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

Everyone makes these, so I decided to try my luck. Please comment on what you think.

I use the people I'm friends with in the story, as well as random people I find compliment the story. All characters are from AG and are represented by their armatar. I don't have a title yet. The first post will be the first chapter.

• 389 Replies
cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

Ready? It's mod time!
*erases all the arguement and scolds for agrueing*
All better! Now play nice everyone and be friends! we should all try and be like tibbers and love everything and everyone!

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Thanks for laughing at my comment.

Cinna
Cinna
753 posts
Nomad

He was just kidding Nilo we all respect you man!

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

I hope so . But, yes, let's be like Tibbers , as Cowmaster said.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Eh, I was itching for a fight anyways. I can't see from your point of view, but I just ate, so I am happy now. Before I was a bit mad. lulz.
And no it isn't. XP
I'm with cowmaster on this one lol. I just want a mod to delete all of those comments.
ALSO. I read through it. You are a better story wrtier than I thought. XP

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

Mh. Thank you for making everyone's night interesting.

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Yay! ! the fight ended! Let's get back to the Rabbitness!

Cinna
Cinna
753 posts
Nomad

Hurray for peace! Good job guys!

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Heh, heh. The last sentence Tibbers said to Nilo made me laugh out loud!

cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

We're all waiting for the next part, impatienly!

*The waiting by tom petty in the background*

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

Sand swirled through the air, irritating and filling every nook and cranny in the surrounding area. Nurv, eyes closed, pushed forward, teeth gritted and eyes closed. Cowmaster, completely alien to the land, shuffled along, falling often. Jeol, smaller than the rest, fought the wind with desperate strength. Tibbers, irrepressible and happy, cheerfully chased after large spiders in the sand. The four could not see a thing, and were going completely on the sound of Niloâs voice.
âOKAY. WEâRE NEARING THE HALFWAY POINT OF THE DESERT. ITâS ABOUT MIDDAY. THISâLL ABATE, SO WE CAN GET SOME SLEEP SOON.â Nurv sighed with relief at Niloâs words, and promptly received a mouthful of sand. The figures were lost in the sandstorm as they moved forward, drawing will from the knowledge of how crucial their mission was.
About a mile from the storm, Rukia watched with reluctance. She had been sitting for many hours, scared to enter. Were Nurv and crew stuck inside? Her anger towards them abated. Worry overtook her and she began to panic. Windshift NEEDED them! What if she came home empty-pawed? She was, of course, worried because she liked him, but refusing to admit it, she steeled herself and was about to start towards the storm when, footsteps muffled in the sand, DD again claimed a captive.
That night, DD, Rukia, and Commander sat around a meager fire. The temperature was bone chilling and Rukia sat shivering, monitored by DD. Commander had not spoken in front of Rukia, and he scared her. They ate some roots DD found, and hungry, they settled down to sleep. Rukia, despite the circumstances, was asleep instantly. Commander and DD stayed awake however, and conversation floated around in the cold air.
âSo what did Sloth tell you when he found you?â Commander enquired, staring at DD. The fire crackled merrily as the fox contemplated his answer
âWell, he told me I could kill the rabbit and hawk that Iâd seen earlier, and that there was an extra rabbit in there. I guess I was so eager I never really thought about how he could know that.â Commander nodded slowly. âI went and found the best tracker in the area-â at this point Commander snorted in derision, everyone knew folk in the middle country werenât the âbestâ in anything. â-Fyrefox was his name. We were following a very lucrative trail until we came across that.â DD said while pointing at the sleeping rabbit, âdelectable, isnât she? When my job is done Iâll eat her too. Anyway, we were along the middle stream one night when all the sudden this thing with red eyes attacks us. Fyrefox nails it, but the teeth of that thing had some kind of venom, and he died. I finished the thing off, but the rabbit had disappeared. I guess that was good in the long run though, because I could follow her much stronger scent. After a few more daysâ travel, I ran into you.â Commander nodded again. DD squinted at the night, inquiring, âhow do YOU know what Sloth wants?â Commander laughed.
âWell, he IS the lord of earth. He sends vibrations through the ground, up trees, and to me. Sloth spent a few hundred years training me to read them.â
âOh. I still think itâs awful why youâre doing all this for him.â Commander shrugged, indifferent.
âItâs my own stupid fault. When Iâm free, Iâll have learned a valuable lesson.â DD stared in disbelief, not accustomed to âlessonsâ. He dropped it however, and soon the two were also asleep.
The trio awoke at dawn. It was DD first, and quietly rousing Commander, they shackled Rukia with a rusted leash the knight carried for just that purpose. Rukia, embarrassed and angry, kept quiet and walked ahead of them, following an obvious trail of footprints from two rabbits, a hawk, and what Commander dubbed a âtreosâ. Rukia shook her head. Nurv and Cowmaster were idiots. They were practically begging to be killed. And dragging poor Jeol into this? Not to mention whatever a treos was! Rukia found her quick temper returning. When she found them, it wasnât Commander and DD they would have to worry aboutâ¦
Early into the afternoon, they had come across another pair of tracks, a kind of shuffling walk that no one in the group recognized. DD was panting heavily while Rukia was desperately thirsty, but Commander seemed unaffected despite the huge suit of armor that he was wearing. He was using his sword as a walking stick, gauging it deep into the ground. The tracks became less and less obvious, until there was nothing but slight dips in the dunes. Rukia flopped down, breathing hard.
âI am so thirsty! Come on guys we need water!â DD snarled and swatted at her, and fell down in the effort. Commander laughed good-naturedly, shaking his head at the two.
âCome on you two. I can feel the water from here, only about another thousand yards!â Rukia and DD looked up in confusion. Yards? Commander sighed. âJust come on.â The fox and rabbit struggled to their paws, and the journey continued.
Nurv sighed with contentment and looked up to the sky. He would never take water for granted again. They had finally come across a small trickle of a creek running through a sparse oasis in the desert. A few palm trees and some vegetation dotted the banks, and soon Jeol, Nurv and Tibbers were full and snoring. Cowmaster found some plump trout farther downstream, and soon was asleep too. When they awoke and overcame the shock they survived, they realized the creek they found was the same stream they found MageGrayWolf. Nilo had eventually gathered them all together, and they had just about set off to leave when Rukia, DD, and Commander walked onto the banks.

Hope the wait was worth it.

cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

I am very dissapointed in Rukia's effort lol.
Yards? lol. Good job.

I crave more! Another chapter please

Cinna
Cinna
753 posts
Nomad

Yeah Rukia might be dumber than Tibbers.

I shall produce the next parts at your house good sir!

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

This is a great chapter! Hope you don't leave us waiting this time

Cinna
Cinna
753 posts
Nomad

More like the equivalent of the devil. He does have immense power; but at the end you'll realize we've already found his weakness...

Showing 151-165 of 389