ForumsArt, Music, and WritingEndril and End Cold

389 81708
Nurvana
Nurvana
2,523 posts
Farmer

Everyone makes these, so I decided to try my luck. Please comment on what you think.

I use the people I'm friends with in the story, as well as random people I find compliment the story. All characters are from AG and are represented by their armatar. I don't have a title yet. The first post will be the first chapter.

• 389 Replies
Nurvana
Nurvana
2,523 posts
Farmer

Then you leave 5:00 my time, I'm afraid you'll have to wait, but hey you might have a lot to read when you come back. Sorry.

colt089
colt089
29 posts
Nomad

hello i did not expect others

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,523 posts
Farmer

What does that mean?

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

whoo! will eventually be in the story.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,523 posts
Farmer

Eventually. But a knight cannot just drop into the story. But don't worry, I already know where you'll go, so you're guaranteed a spot.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

will be waiting then

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,523 posts
Farmer

Part three. Relatively interesting part entering Sloth, the last slow part of the beginning. Share your thoughts.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,523 posts
Farmer

It was raining the next day. Nurv awoke groggy and sore from the last day, and was determined to find Cowmaster and talk to him. As he passed through the various tunnels of the warren, he greeted some of its members; secretmapper, a large rabbit who was second in command, was the only one to return it, as rabbits are prone to comatose mornings. Nurv finally reached Cowmasterâs shelter, a large hole dug into the side of on of the tunnels. Gantic, founder of the warren, had disagreed for such a large predator to be housed there, but had finally relented.
âGâmorning.â Yawned Cowmaster as he spread his wings, pressing Nurv against the side of the burrow. Cowmaster turned to face him, âSo, are you ready to go?â
âExcuse me?â Nurv said indignantly, hopping right up to Cowmaster, âItâs early and raining!â Cowmaster shrugged, not caring. âYou want to go out in the rain and look for a talking tree? Come on, Iâm going back to bed.â
âNurv, come on stop being such a coward, a life of adventure is good for the soul,â Cowmaster said smugly. Nurv turned again and glared. Cowmaster returned the gaze. It lasted for a few seconds until Cowmaster broke the silence. âYou HAVE to come Nurv! Itâs a TALKING TREE! And besides, something about it wasnât quite right.â
âIt was a talking tree.â
âI know.â Nurv sighed dejectedly. When the hawk wasnât sarcastic, it was auspicious.
âAll right, let me get a few things done before we go heading off to the talking tree.â He hopped out of Cowmasterâs burrow even grumpier than he had been when he woke up. He backtracked through the enigma of the large warren, and soon ran into Jeol. Jeol was his best friend of the rabbits living in the warren, as only the two of them werenât quite into the militaristic essence that Gantic had brought.
âHey Nurv, whatcha up to?â Jeol was slightly bouncy and lively for even a rabbit, and for early in the morning Nurv wasnât prepared.
âCowmaster and I are going out for a spell. Weâll be back later today.â Nurv paused and looked back, where Jeol had stopped in his tracks. Nurv knew what was coming.
âCan I come?â Nurv suppressed a sigh. He was fine with Jeol coming, but If Cowmaster was wrong, heck, if Cowmaster was right, Jeol would have it all over the warren. And Rukia would know. Especially Rukia. But Nurv decided there was nothing for it.
âSure Jeol, weâll be off shortly.â Jeol brightened and followed Nurv into his burrow.
About fifteen minutes later, they were out. Getting permission to leave from the front hole guard, a wiry rabbit named Lycanac, they had progressed quickly for a while, and came to the belt of trees from the other day. Nurv stopped and regarded the area cautiously, looking for signs of the fox. DD was gone. They made it to the clearing, and Jeol gasped out loud. Nurv paused and enjoyed the effect. Cowmaster had about reached the tree, and Nurv, with Jeol in tow, had run to catch up with him. When they reached the tree, Cowmaster had called out.
âLazyOne, are you there?â No answer came. The hawk called out several more times, but they heard no voice. Nurv glared murderously at Cowmaster, and Jeol looking confused.
âIs the tree going to talk to us?â
âNo itâs not, Jeol, so letâs be heading back.â Jeol, disappointed by the lack of adventure, had started to lope off with Nurv, when they heard a voice.
âWelcome back Cowmaster. You have brought another friend this time. How very delightful.â Nurv turned, fascinated by the voice. âIt is early, why do you venture out now, in this rain? The fox might return, no?â The three animals stood, transfixed by the novelty of a talking tree. âHello? Can you speak?
âWhat are you?â Nurv blurted out. Cowmaster and Jeol looked first at Nurv, then the tree.
âWhy, I am a treeâ
âYou talk.â
âYes, I do.â Nurv stared at the tree. This was weird. He began to wonder why Cowmaster had brought him. âNow, why have you come?â
âWe want to find out what has made you like this.â Cowmaster said loudly.
âIt is a sad story, one that you will not want to hear.â Cowmaster opened his mouth to speak, but before he could, another voice sounded behind him.
âA very sad story indeedâ

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

ohh! another new character right at the end!

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,523 posts
Farmer

KnockoutSloth. Commander, you're like a guardian of someplace, and everyone can interpret if you're bad or not

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

yes! an ambigous character open to interpretation, I'm going to like this.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,523 posts
Farmer

With a big ass sword.

LazyOne
LazyOne
166 posts
Nomad

Haha, thi is really good, but what's up with the weird characters?
They make it hard to read, I think it are the armatars, leave them out.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,523 posts
Farmer

? lol

cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

This becoming really interesting and i cant wait for part 4. too bad im gone for the weekend. Im gonna have it haunting me all weekend!

Showing 16-30 of 389