ForumsThe Tavernnew club:updates

12 4064
psprockz
psprockz
214 posts
Nomad

i am proud to say i have updated the club a bit i have added stuff on to my page.im am also proud to say that i am the prezident,bunny200 is the v.p, Austinc is the tresuer(even though we have no money), and switchfoot is the secretary. we also have other positions open.oh i almost forgot iskane is also a member.

• 12 Replies
DaMasta333
DaMasta333
361 posts
Nomad

Hi. I applied for membership... can I join?

psprockz
psprockz
214 posts
Nomad

yes i have signed you up please read the whole page for all of your info

ikillnerds
ikillnerds
256 posts
Nomad

what does your club do thats really special and uniqe from the others?.... cuz I wana join a club and idk witch one to join... =\\

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

what does your club do thats really special and uniqe from the others?....

Yeah, what dose it do and what so diffrent from the other clibs?
ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

Another club? But what is this club about?

psprockz
psprockz
214 posts
Nomad

ok now theyre are two ways you can be on the club.1:you can ask me if you want to go to on the club.2:i will tell you that you meet the needs of the club and to meet my stantards you have to only have a record of minimum spam.

psprockz
psprockz
214 posts
Nomad

oh yeah and there are new positions open and it is still a first come frist serve basis.Also i have made ranks on which you can view on my page.also if you are already a member i ask you to pleaz put your club rank on your about page and all your satus of the club.

psprockz
psprockz
214 posts
Nomad

if you want to join the club you better hurry because i only have 2 good positions left all the other positoins are as a normal member

psprockz
psprockz
214 posts
Nomad

oh also i wantred to tell you that if you do not listen to the non spaming you will be kicked out of the club

psprockz
psprockz
214 posts
Nomad

i am sad to say thathere are no high poisitoins left.i am truly sorry to those of you that sre viewing in sadness

firetail_revenge
firetail_revenge
82 posts
Nomad

You know, posting 4 times in a row is kind of like spam...no offense.

psprockz
psprockz
214 posts
Nomad

if you are a member i am sure you can figure that out on your own

Showing 1-12 of 12