Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

new club:updates

Thread Locked

Posted Apr 17, '08 at 9:38am

psprockz

psprockz

232 posts

i am proud to say i have updated the club a bit i have added stuff on to my page.im am also proud to say that i am the prezident,bunny200 is the v.p, Austinc is the tresuer(even though we have no money), and switchfoot is the secretary. we also have other positions open.oh i almost forgot iskane is also a member.

Posted Apr 17, '08 at 12:04pm

DaMasta333

DaMasta333

408 posts

Hi. I applied for membership... can I join?

Posted Apr 17, '08 at 8:52pm

psprockz

psprockz

232 posts

yes i have signed you up please read the whole page for all of your info

Posted Apr 17, '08 at 9:01pm

ikillnerds

ikillnerds

294 posts

what does your club do thats really special and uniqe from the others?.... cuz I wana join a club and idk witch one to join... =\\

Posted Apr 17, '08 at 11:20pm

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE

2,196 posts

what does your club do thats really special and uniqe from the others?....

Yeah, what dose it do and what so diffrent from the other clibs?

Posted Apr 17, '08 at 11:22pm

ngfan14

ngfan14

937 posts

Another club?  But what is this club about?

Posted Apr 18, '08 at 11:03am

psprockz

psprockz

232 posts

ok now theyre are two ways you can be on the club.1:you can ask me if you want to go to on the club.2:i will tell you that you meet the needs of the club and to meet my stantards you have to only have a record of minimum spam.

Posted Apr 18, '08 at 11:09am

psprockz

psprockz

232 posts

oh yeah and there are new positions open and it is still a first come frist serve basis.Also i have made ranks on which you can view on my page.also if you are already a member i ask you to pleaz put your club rank on your about page and all your satus of the club.

Posted Apr 18, '08 at 8:57pm

psprockz

psprockz

232 posts

if you want to join the club you better hurry because i only have 2 good positions left all the other positoins are as a normal member

Posted Apr 18, '08 at 9:04pm

psprockz

psprockz

232 posts

oh also i wantred to tell you that if you do not listen to the non spaming you will be kicked out of the club