ForumsGamesmario vs sonic vs link vs kid icarus vs pokemon

35 9691
bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

so today we pick our sides for video gaming history whether you join mario and the mushroom kingdom or sonic and tails or the land of hyrule or you gottwa catch em all for you join pokemon. so PICK YOUR SIDE TODAY

• 35 Replies
bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

oh and my side is mario when votes come in there will be a status report on the war

BlackIce131
BlackIce131
260 posts
Nomad

Mario, Link, Kid Icarus, and Pokemon. Sonic isnt even nintendo, why is he in the list

AntyCrix
AntyCrix
49 posts
Nomad

i dont really like nintendo altogether, but if this was a life threatening choice i'd pick kid icarus. isn't that dude an angel? that's why.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

becuase it isn't just nintendo vs nintendo.(that'd be a stupid ass thing to do anyway)

my vote lies with sonic. or shadow if i could do him

BlackIce131
BlackIce131
260 posts
Nomad

Link, he fits a crap load of items up his man skirt (wtf right?) He would kill that noob cocky hedgehog that talks too much.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

cept sonic is the fastest thing alive. to even touch him would be a feet for link.

BlackIce131
BlackIce131
260 posts
Nomad

Hetchhogs are slow, i remember we had one as a pet in our kindergarden class. Link is will own with the power of the triforce. other nintendos like Kirby, will eat sonic and spit up his corpse. Samus will blow him up with her arm cannon, or crash a spacestation into his planet.

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,816 posts
Peasant

These versus things are just going out of controls...what randomness lol.
Of course I'd take side with pokemons, they can shoot fire, water, lightning, they have telekinetic powers and can do pretty much anything...I always wandered why they didn't completely annihilate the human race. I mean; they get bullied around by trainers who force them into balls and make them fight for their own pleasure, isn't it terrible!
If it's a ''who's your favorite'' thread, then I can't choose, sorry.

MetaPwn
MetaPwn
26 posts
Nomad

obiously pokemon would win because of it's massive and destructive pokemon than would ravage the land and destroy the others - (raquaza, groudon, arceus, palkia, dialga, and giratina)

ColdSword
ColdSword
121 posts
Nomad

Sonic would definetly win because he has GUNS, FUTURE GUNS, SHIPS, cars, tanks, explosives, a rolling flaming head,

bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

too the person who said why is sonic in here is because Nintendo and Sega work together quite often nowadayd anyway CHALLENGER APPROACHING ITS MEGAMAN

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Really hard choice between Link and Pokemon... Can't decide.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I have to go with link. Pokemon is a close second though. Other guys are owned by these two.
>[]<

bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

okay war report mario 0per.link 30per.pokemon50per.20.per.

noobwar
noobwar
21 posts
Nomad

I would soooo pick link's side and we would kick ass then we would both kill gannon and end it for all!!!! then go to the mushroom kingdom and take over but then link would be dark link

Showing 1-15 of 35