ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Cow Story

86 21060
cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

Over a year ago i wrote a story about cows and their journeys. I have gone back now and edited it, added small details not there before. Names have been changed. Now i present to you....

THE COW STORY

• 86 Replies
cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

I'm trying! I have somewhat of an outline for 3-4 chapters

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Nice ending. Too bad the farmer took two cows with him.

Cant wait for the next one.

cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

The Cow Story 2

Over a month had passed since the incident with the farmer on the mountainside. Jim and Bessy began dating. Chad and Stewâs wounds were healed. Mike became accustom to normal life once and Sarah was no longer antisocial. Ryan spent his time searching for a mate. Fall had begun.
âWell, last night was chilly, didnât see that one coming.â Ryan casually said to Jim.
âThatâs what worries me. One of these days another storm is going hit us hard, and weâll never see it coming.â Jim replied in a thoughtful yet serious manner.
âSo what are we going to do about it? Find a winter home?â
âIâd like to, but Iâm sure no one wants to leave this valley, it does have plentiful food and water, but Iâm still not sure.â
âIf we go elsewhere, we might still have the mafia on our tails. We donât need to worry about that here, they donât know about here.â
âOh my gosh, the mafia.â
âWhat about them?â
âTomâs still out there.â

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,523 posts
Farmer

I can't wait!!!

cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

i think most people will have to read the whole thing through to understand whats going on. Also, i apologize for the weird symbols, ive tryed 10+ different ways to make them go away and allow quotes, armor games just needs to be able to carry MS Word text better

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,523 posts
Farmer

Jeol; is that a mac program?

Showing 76-81 of 86