Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

Cannot save game progress

Thread Locked

Posted Jun 24, '10 at 7:57pm

Revenant905

Revenant905

1 post

This is a total n00b question but . . . how do you save your game progress.
I've registered an account but when I play a game, e.g. Crush the Castle 2, my progress does not save.
Are saves cookie based cause I'm using Firefox 3.6.4 in privacy mode and cookies turned off.

Posted Jun 28, '10 at 2:31pm

Raz716

Raz716

2 posts

I also have this issue. I figure it'd be better to bump this post rather than create my own thread. I start CtC2 and login using the in game login feature, play for a bit, and then go to a different computer, and then I start the game and try to login again. There's no indication of my game ever being saved to my account. Is there a step I'm missing or am I just going crazy?

Posted Jun 28, '10 at 2:41pm

Keyara

Keyara

379 posts

The game saves are linked to the computer you use not your account. So, if you try to access a saved game on another computer it won't be there.

Posted Jun 28, '10 at 2:47pm

Keyara

Keyara

379 posts

I am not sure if they use cookies to save or not. Try turning the cookies back on and try it that way. If that dosen't work then, I don't know what you should do.

Posted Jun 28, '10 at 2:51pm

Raz716

Raz716

2 posts

Yeah I know that most games on AG use cookies to save progress. It's just that this particular game (also Exit Path) gives an option to log in to your AG account and sync the save games to your account online. I've tried with cookies enabled and disabled with no success getting the online syncing to work.

Posted Jun 29, '10 at 4:28pm

melimouse

melimouse

110 posts

Usually it's the Adobe Flash Player settings that saves your progress. Right click on the game screen and hit settings... this will bring up the Adobe settings click on the little manila folder and change local storage if it is currently set to 0...that was my problem before. I clear my cookies all the time and the progress is still saved so this is probably the solution to your problem. Good luck!!!

Posted Aug 3, '11 at 8:51am

nFrank

nFrank

5 posts

I set the local storage in the Adobe flash player to 1 MB for the armorgames.com site, but saving games still won't work (e.g. in Castaway or Castaway 2).
Any help?

Posted Aug 3, '11 at 7:15pm

Joe96

Joe96

2,306 posts

Make sure you enable cookies, because that's what flash player uses to save your play data on your browser.

Posted Aug 4, '11 at 10:01am

nFrank

nFrank

5 posts

cookies and cache are enabled, I also set the allowed storage in flash player to "unlimited"

Firefox and flash player are up to date, but saving still says "game saved" but lets the slot empty and nothing to load at restart :(

Posted Aug 20, '11 at 9:56pm

Isaih10

Isaih10

1 post

how to delete local saves in castaway 2 PLEASE help me .. :( ?