ForumsGamesYour favorite theme park game

19 6246
Larkary
Larkary
32 posts
Nomad

Ok i want to find out what everybodies favorite theme park game is and details about it

For me its Sim theme park for the playstation1 you start every park with 50000 dollars and with staff, rides, and shops/sideshows slowly draining your money from building/wages you have to plan ahead build things you'll need research things that you will build to keep the park getting visitors its challenging because if you go below 0$ for more than a month you lose(happens plenty) you can have up to 3 parks at once and its just a great challenging expirence

• 19 Replies
Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

jurrassic park operation genesis is good

pimpinpenguin
pimpinpenguin
52 posts
Nomad

I like Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 the best.
It improved on RCT 1, and RCT 3 just broke the series for me.

Its fun to experiments with all the things the game gives you to make a new park, and since i never used the tutorial, i find new things every time I play it, like i never knew about advertising until like a month ago, even though ive played the game for years, on and off.

Larkary
Larkary
32 posts
Nomad

Nice to know which roller coaster tycoon to get but yea Sim Theme Park is much harder than what most people think plus you have to update the park constantly or else your funds will take a nose-dive(i mean it they go down faster than i've ever seen in any other game like this) but i tried one roller coaster tycoon and it was fun but i can't remember whihc one it was. It has features i liked very much being that you could control if people went down certain paths or not or you could set up an uncomplete coaster, i bet you know what happens after that, giving you plenty of control

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

idr which one it was ethier a sims theme park on ps2 or a roller coaster tycoon on ps2 idr i allways get the two confused

vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

I like roller coaster the most, for the pc! It's funny to see all those people in your park and it's great when it becomes a big success! Haven't played it out till now though

BlackVortex
BlackVortex
1,360 posts
Nomad

RCT2, only game I've ever played theme park related.. So that's it xD

somewhitedude
somewhitedude
113 posts
Peasant

original roller coaster tycoon. its so amazing!!!

RedDeadManiac
RedDeadManiac
30 posts
Nomad

Yeah RCT is the best ever. Just everything about the game series is amazing.

redx161
redx161
589 posts
Peasant

rooler coaster tycoon 2 is my fav

Aaliyah928
Aaliyah928
252 posts
Nomad

Rct 3 was amazing when I was a kid, I loved to ride the rides, but Thrillville? Creams it. You can play the games in your park, ride the rides, and in off the rails the coasters get CRAZY! Best theme park ever for me.

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

I like Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 the best

yes!Roller coaster tycoon was one of the best games I've ever played when i was a kid!best roller coaster game ever!
Dragonz5
Dragonz5
96 posts
Nomad

Jurassic Park Operation Genesis of course. Make a dinosaur zoo with all sorts of atractions from viewing towers to hot air balloons. There are also alot of great mods and skins out there for it, and i mean LOTS!

GameMaster721
GameMaster721
292 posts
Shepherd

thrilvile is definatley the best because you can talk with the people and the games are awsome

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

themepark rollar coaster on ps2 that game was beast

TuxedoPenguin
TuxedoPenguin
233 posts
Nomad

roller coaster tycoon was the bomb. i liked making a highly successful park then saving it and destroying it but trapping all the people with over priced food and bathroom. :]

Showing 1-15 of 19