Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Your favorite theme park game

Posted Jul 27, '10 at 11:29pm

Aaliyah928

Aaliyah928

265 posts

Rct 3 was amazing when I was a kid, I loved to ride the rides, but Thrillville? Creams it. You can play the games in your park, ride the rides, and in off the rails the coasters get CRAZY! Best theme park ever for me.

Posted Jul 28, '10 at 7:02pm

snipershot325

snipershot325

869 posts

I like Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 the best

yes!Roller coaster tycoon was one of the best games I've ever played when i was a kid!best roller coaster game ever!

Posted Jul 28, '10 at 8:23pm

Dragonz5

Dragonz5

96 posts

Jurassic Park Operation Genesis of course. Make a dinosaur zoo with all sorts of atractions from viewing towers to hot air balloons. There are also alot of great mods and skins out there for it, and i mean LOTS!

Posted Jul 28, '10 at 8:37pm

GameMaster721

GameMaster721

290 posts

thrilvile is definatley the best because you can talk with the people and the games are awsome

Posted Jul 28, '10 at 10:56pm

Drink

Drink

1,654 posts

themepark rollar coaster on ps2 that game was beast

Posted Jul 29, '10 at 12:38am

TuxedoPenguin

TuxedoPenguin

236 posts

roller coaster tycoon was the bomb. i liked making a highly successful park then saving it and destroying it but trapping all the people with over priced food and bathroom. :]

Posted Jun 6, '14 at 9:38pm

Reton8

Reton8

2,981 posts

There are two I enjoyed.
The original RollerCoaster Tycoon and the expansion packs and
the original Theme Park game (which is the predecessor of Sim Theme Park, although a much different looking game).

Posted Jun 7, '14 at 4:03am

James_Lachance

James_Lachance

4 posts

My favorite theme park game:
1. Disney Theme Park
2. jurrassic park operation genesis
3. roller coaster

Posted Jun 22, '14 at 10:00am

Drink

Drink

1,654 posts

theme park roller coaster

as a kid i had tons of fun building tons of rides and stuff, even though i didnt really follow any objective for those er.. golden tickets were they? either way was really fun going into the customers point of view and riding the rides

Posted Jun 22, '14 at 3:21pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,935 posts

Knight

I'm going to be like most people here, but I LOVED Roller Coaster Tycoon as a kid, in fact it's the only PC game I have... I'm not too big in PC gaming.

Reply to Your favorite theme park game

You must be logged in to post a reply!