ForumsGamesYour favorite theme park game

19 6255
Larkary
Larkary
32 posts
Nomad

Ok i want to find out what everybodies favorite theme park game is and details about it

For me its Sim theme park for the playstation1 you start every park with 50000 dollars and with staff, rides, and shops/sideshows slowly draining your money from building/wages you have to plan ahead build things you'll need research things that you will build to keep the park getting visitors its challenging because if you go below 0$ for more than a month you lose(happens plenty) you can have up to 3 parks at once and its just a great challenging expirence

• 19 Replies
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

There are two I enjoyed.
The original RollerCoaster Tycoon and the expansion packs and
the original Theme Park game (which is the predecessor of Sim Theme Park, although a much different looking game).

James_Lachance
James_Lachance
3 posts
Nomad

My favorite theme park game:
1. Disney Theme Park
2. jurrassic park operation genesis
3. roller coaster

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

theme park roller coaster

as a kid i had tons of fun building tons of rides and stuff, even though i didnt really follow any objective for those er.. golden tickets were they? either way was really fun going into the customers point of view and riding the rides

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I'm going to be like most people here, but I LOVED Roller Coaster Tycoon as a kid, in fact it's the only PC game I have... I'm not too big in PC gaming.

Showing 16-19 of 19