ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3455084
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
Limnxy
Limnxy
53 posts
Nomad

The king has his own police car. Silence the Siren.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Sorry guys, could not connect with AG due to the Ddos **** today so, could not get votes for the contest. Will try tonight and hopefully will give them to CicadaChess early manana! Crappola!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

- what do u mean u couldnt connect today?? ive been on it all friggin day since about 8:30 am and into tonite!!

He lied, he was busy crashing another car! xD xD
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

He lied, he was busy crashing another car! xD xD
Not yet. Boxster rips to 263 KPH, hugs the road, NIIIICE! No, it was a Mozilla problem which I cleared with Crapcleaner. Good now, votes will be late and well, next week, I am going to Orlando to feed some biatches some of my special sustenance - but will be connected.- in more ways than one! I expect your vote @SSTG as you are a master Knight King biatche Frenchman living in the US of freakin' Eh! Ha ha ha, time for bed but, Movie 43 is just toooooo funny. The winner will be declared later than normal so, Draco, hold back - it will come soon enough!
CicadaChess
CicadaChess
85 posts
Shepherd

Jungle Wizareum

You and your expeditionary crew were exploring the ancient jungles of Brazil, when a novice scout relayed a warning beacon. He spotted a construction site! It looks to be a large facility that will house wisemen or high priests in glass vessels to preserve their age and wisdom. It is your choice to halt the expedition, destroy the building before it is underway, or simply move on.

CicadaChess
CicadaChess
85 posts
Shepherd

@DracoMaleficus I enjoyed the Satanist map you made. Cool what you did with the arches to make those great shapes. Too bad for the Satanist there has yet to be a spell conjured by his leader to protect the evil resorts from BFRs

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
CicadaChess
CicadaChess
85 posts
Shepherd

Jungle Wizareum 2

Your expedition returned to the site of the Wizareum in Brazil, and this time the workers have halfway completed the building. Once the wizards have been encapsulated the entire compound will be protected by their magic. Only BFRs and Warp Holes can destroy this site, which of course are in short supply. In this episode use your skills of fire and ice to eradicate the wizards.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

amusement by combprince
This is pretty funny!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

I will await for another hour for the votes to be gathered and will submit them to @CicadaChess by 1 PM Pacific Time

CicadaChess
CicadaChess
85 posts
Shepherd

Jungle Wizareum 3

You and your forces waited too long! The Wizareum is complete! The workers have vacated the site thinking that it is indestructible. But your novice scout, who happens to have a degree in Acids, noted a peculiarity in the building. Although a BFR could surely destroy this in 2 or even 4 shots, two well placed acid bombs could disrupt the integrity of the building. You see, the workers hastened to build the Wizareum without welding the walls at the joints. Enjoy.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
Limnxy
Limnxy
53 posts
Nomad

Swimmers are asked not to pee in the pool.

randytheviking4
randytheviking4
24 posts
Nomad
CicadaChess
CicadaChess
85 posts
Shepherd

The Mighty Quinn would have lost points for being built half of TNT lol

Showing 16846-16860 of 21405