ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3456052
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

AIR BOMB 3.0
Just playin' around!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
DICE RESULTS
3 = Heads
COIN RESULTS
Tails
Tails
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

DROP IN ANYTIME !
If you can't get this in 2 shots, yer a wuss! Ha ha ha ha

Gurlz = 26Tails = Tails

DICE RESULTS
26 = Gurlz
COIN RESULTS
Tails
Tails
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

YES WE DELIVER very slow

I guess I own this thread again. Ha ha ha - BTW, you can beat this in one - go have a coffee!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

BATON TWIRLIN BIATCHES

Like I said, I own this thread - everyone else is too lazy. I got more kids!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

You all have no idea how many of these threads I own. Wat up? Lazy? After 7 years of posting stuff, I ain't quit yet. However, if my new game Blackshift gets into Beta, I will be gonzo! @SSTG - bring back a classic for us to ponder. Yea yea yea - I got all the world records on you viking stuff so, do us a favor and wake up the builders!

xdestroyerxxx
xdestroyerxxx
264 posts
Nomad

wake up the builders!

Ok ok im awake...sorry i was hibernating. XD But all jokes aside, hey guys! Long time no see! I really hope you even still remember me lol. I see CourtJester and SSTG, you guys are still running this thread after all those years. And congrats on being promoted to knights, Armorgames finally figured out that you put alot of time and effort on their site eh? Anyways...I just wanted to come back and say hi (and probably build a castle) for the 2000th page of this thread. I was here and contributed since page 500 and its nice to see it hasent stopped growing. You guys are awesome, keep doing whatever you love doing, whether it being still making stuff for this game or not.

xdestroyerxxx
xdestroyerxxx
264 posts
Nomad

Oh and I just wanted to add that this site and you guys literally changed my life...when I found this thread all those years ago, I had to make a decision on what school to go, and I chose a proggraming (computer) school and that turned out to be the best decision for me and I dont regret it at all. And its all because you guys enspired me with your messing with the code to make more fun levels. So thank you to all of you builders here, especially SSTG and CourtJester. You guys rock!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

You guys rock!
Ha ha ha, funny that I see this post and have just played some of your excellent creations in the PE. Awesome that you are getting into programming! YOU ROCK! @sstg
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Got Balls?, Try me in two shots! DESERT ARCHES

A tribute to my friend, @xdestroyerxxx and yes, on thread 2000 with the help of @sstg and many others including @trismegistus, we will destroy some castles in true fashion.

xdestroyerxxx
xdestroyerxxx
264 posts
Nomad

However, if my new game Blackshift gets into Beta, I will be gonzo!

Wait, you made a game? :O Thats awesome man, I am actually trying to gather some people to make a small private game studio, for now I have concept artists, game idea 3D modelers and animators...now I just need some programmers besides me, but thats not gonna be a problem since I go to a programming school lol. Oh and this is a CTC2PP thread afterall so I am just gonna leave this here:
ROYAL HEADSHOTS
This is one of my favorite and probably one of the most challenging castles I made. I know I already posted it on page I think 1217 but thats almost 800 pages ago lol.

Showing 16906-16920 of 21405