Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Crush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

Posted Sep 17, '12 at 8:01pm

CourtJester

CourtJester

5,249 posts

Knight

@lacicada - it is quite simple but we have all screwed it up once in a while.

When you share your level, a box will come up showing your share link.  Click copy link.

Move to this page and type in the name of your creation and hit Ctrl A to highlight it.  Then click the Link[/b button and hit [b]Ctrl c to copy the link to the radio box.  Yer done!  Simple que no?

Posted Sep 17, '12 at 8:06pm

CourtJester

CourtJester

5,249 posts

Knight

There, I fcuked up!  It is still readible so I will leave it as is.  If you have a problem, I will try to help!  Ignore the /b and b stuff! I have fumbly fingers!

Posted Sep 17, '12 at 8:49pm

CourtJester

CourtJester

5,249 posts

Knight

My hangover has lasted too long!
castle of self destruct

Probably the worst creation I have ever made!  I need to puke!

Posted Sep 18, '12 at 5:27pm

CourtJester

CourtJester

5,249 posts

Knight

Shrapnel

It doesn't always work so, I gave ya two shots!

Posted Sep 18, '12 at 6:55pm

SSTG

SSTG

10,760 posts

Knight

WAR MACHINE ATTACK!
A guard sounded the alarm.
"The enemy is invading our territory again!"
They'll never learn their lesson. :O

Posted Sep 18, '12 at 9:14pm

CourtJester

CourtJester

5,249 posts

Knight

WAR MACHINE ATTACK!

I farted and they all died.  It was pathetic!

Posted Sep 19, '12 at 4:16pm

SSTG

SSTG

10,760 posts

Knight

I'm running out of ideas again. I spent an hour working on a complex structure but it still look similar to something I already made. :/
I need some fresh ideas. Usually I spend some time building with Viking Vengeance until I get some inspiration for CTC2PP but they never fixed the PE problems so I'm screwed.

Posted Sep 19, '12 at 5:46pm

SSTG

SSTG

10,760 posts

Knight

SSTGio went crazy because he didn't know what to build so he was sent in the MAD HOUSE in the WOODS
to help him regain his sanity.

Posted Sep 19, '12 at 10:13pm

CourtJester

CourtJester

5,249 posts

Knight

Ernie15, you closed your comments!  How am I supposed to post the html code for SSB?  Tomorrow, I will paste a wicked game on SSTG's profile I doubt whether either of you will get it as it is quite complicated.  Simple though, x's eat you, %'s kill you, you can roll O's and you collect $ signs to win.  I will teach you how to insert new code.  Without the editor, it is difficult to make new code but, I know the secret.  It is text based but needs you to make some changes to make it work.

CTC2PP is starting to bore me.  Wazzup SSTG, I assume you are on the test team?  I might try one of Ernie's games but I can't find the link since he closed his comments.  Oh well....

Posted Sep 19, '12 at 10:58pm

SSTG

SSTG

10,760 posts

Knight

SSB

What's that?

Wazzup SSTG, I assume you are on the test team?

That would help if I knew what it's all about.

Reply to Crush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

You must be logged in to post a reply!