JUNGLE TREE HOUSE
The king went on vacation in Peru.

Posted Sep 29, '12 at 4:10pm

CourtJester

CourtJester

5,240 posts

Knight

GOLDEN FALLS

The King made a golden manse to show his authority never thinking that CJ planted moles in the castle to steal his riches.

Posted Sep 29, '12 at 4:24pm

SSTG

SSTG

10,756 posts

Knight

GOLDEN FALLS

The mole failed and they were mauled.

Posted Sep 29, '12 at 9:08pm

SSTG

SSTG

10,756 posts

Knight

GARGOYLE UNDEAD CASTLE
Count SSTGia's Winter home.

Posted Sep 29, '12 at 9:33pm

CourtJester

CourtJester

5,240 posts

Knight

The mole failed and they were mauled.

Flukey shot but I got it in two!  We need to get Joey to put up a colour chart so we can change the colour but not the properties.  That should be easy to implement. 

I tried an experiment where I used vertical pieces and transformed them into horizontal pieces, same dimensions to see if I could stack horizontal pieces higher but to no avail.

Trismegistus stated that the true master of the game, castiacace, never "zettles" his creations.  I think I know why.  Every time you settle, the coordinates move.  The more you settle, the more it moves!

And, becomes unstable so, I tried another experiment by settling but not saving just to make sure they fit where I wanted them to be!  It made the creation more stable at least!!!

Another experiment today by chance.  Because Joey has implemented the foundations with an extra ,?,  - It applies ot all elements but only the first one is read.  I wonder if we can manipulate this code issue???

No more tonite, I have to get my boat out of the water and a crap load of dock out of the lake before it freezes!

Posted Sep 29, '12 at 10:30pm

CourtJester

CourtJester

5,240 posts

Knight

GARGOYLE UNDEAD CASTLE
Count SSTGia's Winter home.

Many gargoyles died in the making of their demise in one shot!

Posted Sep 30, '12 at 8:35am

CourtJester

CourtJester

5,240 posts

Knight

Once again, AG has crashed!  ALWAYS ON THE WEEKEND! Prime Time nonsense!  Hopefully the part-time Janitor and IT expert will fix it later.  HELLO, is anybody home?

Posted Sep 30, '12 at 3:28pm

SSTG

SSTG

10,756 posts

Knight

HELLO, is anybody home?

I'm but I usually sleep in the morning but I'll change my schedule soon because I have some different work coming and it keeps me busy from late October to early December. It's a change from my usual work.

Posted Sep 30, '12 at 4:12pm

SSTG

SSTG

10,756 posts

Knight

ALIEN KING DALEKS came from the future to destroy the evil king DayCee. xD

Posted Oct 1, '12 at 4:50am

SSTG

SSTG

10,756 posts

Knight

Reply to Crush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles