ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3449738
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

IT'S OVER QUICK
Now yer not alone @dracomaleficus!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
ObieOdie
ObieOdie
134 posts
Nomad

Yeah @DracoMaleficus, I lost all my stuff again! Trouble with AG is that they store everything off site and it gets lost in a cloud! If I build for too long, it comes up with errors and when I click on "Import", it wanders off to Bullet Heaven. They prolly got a virus!

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

@DracoMaleficus I did see your post, but you said it was working again.. I've been checking the servers a lot more after your post, and killing any bad ones that pop up.

How common is this error? Happening every time you build a castle now, but eventually works?

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

okay thanks Draco, I'll try and take a look

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

@DracoMaleficus okay I made a tweak to the database, as I saw some queries running a long time, which could have caused some requests to time out. Now they are running really fast. Can you try now and see how it is working?

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

@boppins @DracoMaleficus - I get that error ALL the time. It appears to be a "time-out error". If you build something for too long or leave the game for 5 minutes, it always happens.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

@DracoMaleficus and @Boppins, this is nuts. First I got signed out for no reason and everytime I try to "import" code, the stupid game sends me off to to freakin' "Bullet Heaven" which is more like Bullet Hell! There is something seriously wrong with this editor!!!!!!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Now, after stupid Bullet Hell, I got signed out again!!!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

FIX GAME AG OR NO GURLZ!

@Boppins

Yeah well, for Bullet Heaven, I get it 3 of 5 times. It appears to be hidden in behind the "Import" screen so if you don't click perfectly, away we go!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

GET THE PRINCESS OFF!
She was begging for it!
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

LIGHTNING STRIKES TOWER
Well, I know how you did that but really, Nothing to do here! Ahem, spam maybe?
Showing 17266-17280 of 21405