ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3457033
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

FLIGHT OF THE WIZARD - sometimes it fails
I have not seen a failure because the King always dies albeit, I knew what you wanted it to do. However, I got a 2 for 1 shot and also got this bizaare instance where the King flew too late heading for the trebuchet and for some reason, was thrown back and landed on the little iron thingie! Ha ha ha! I surmise that it hit the still swinging arm of the trebuchet and was fired back!
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

@DracoMaleficus, what are ya gonna do if you don't win every round? Even though you produce some awesome stuff, sometimes, others can outdo your efforts so, if you go on a tangent, they leave! Try to be humble and accept that there are a lot of good players out there but they don't want to deal with your tirades! I just ignore it but others don't!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Holy crap @DracoMaleficus, you are the prodigal son of AG! Nice stuff! How am I to compete with you?

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

Great stuff as always, you two! If you wanted to set up a contest, I would be willing to participate in any way.

I found a new builder in the Empire who actually shows some promising abilities with skill levels. I thought the first one was impossible at first, but it's actually a brilliant exercise in timing. I beat them both after several attempts.

Ding dong, Queen's dead and French Fried by @GeoffreyXIV

@DracoMaleficus that is a great copter!

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

Some of the original contestants might read their email regularly. @DrElmer, @gh0sts, @Islandempire89, @CherryCoke360, @jeff2241, come be a part of our upcoming contest!

beanmeister
beanmeister
18 posts
Nomad

What does this contest involve?

beanmeister
beanmeister
18 posts
Nomad

OK.
Well, I am interested, but I'll be honest in that I won't have much to work on a submission...

ObieOdie
ObieOdie
134 posts
Nomad

Cramped Troll Quarters

I hear you are having a contest again. On this page or the other one of which I have forgotten the link! I might submit a few but, not the best castle builder.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Hey @Dracomaleficus, I could probably get in the game!

ObieOdie
ObieOdie
134 posts
Nomad
Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

We Live in a Bonfire

I was going to make something challenging to crush, but after a while even I just wanted to watch it go up in flames.

Showing 17296-17310 of 21405