ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3449628
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

No, let's use the old thread because a lot of stuff is stored in there. I can get @Ferret to move it to the front again. Eventually, all those games will be put in a new CTC2PP Series so, I like your Getting Stoned theme because we can only use stones! I am assuming the iron balls are not allowed!?

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Competition Thread

I moved it to the last page so we can start from there! @CicadaChess is interested!

ObieOdie
ObieOdie
134 posts
Nomad
DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd

So we've got to build a castle and then rate everyone else's castles then? What should happen if people start to rate them based on the user instead of the castle? Kick 'em off the bridge?

DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd

Unless a contestant gets some sick satisfaction from giving another contestant a bunch of free merits, it probably won't happen. Should be fine as long as no one does that or rates everyone's castles very low on purpose to boost their average. I'll have a cannon on standby just in case.

ObieOdie
ObieOdie
134 posts
Nomad
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@CourtJester Move what to the front?

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

@Ferret, we are going to start up the CTC2PP Competition Thread again. It is probably buried in the deepest realm of AG!

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@CourtJester Sounds good! If you post it in it should magically go to the front.

ObieOdie
ObieOdie
134 posts
Nomad

Where are you going to post the scores then?

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

STICKS IN THEIR HEADS!
@DracoMaleficus, we shouldn't give scores if we the players are voting but should agree by consensus for the first few contests then figure it out. Or, if more people come on board, I can do what I did last time and have the Knights decide. At any rate, almost have my stone castle completed for tomorrow!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

@DrElmer, @DracoMaleficus, @Arm_Candy, @obieOdie, I will be the first judge in the true tradition of @Ernie15 and will either bring in @SSTG and @FishPreferred and @Ferret (and other Knights) to judge the contest. Problem though is I never really watched SWAT so have no ideas what the titles were so, we will just judge them on merit!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

STONER BRIDGE - ICED!
I guess I crapped away two days making this then eh? @DracoMaleficus
When you make a call, stick with it!

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@CourtJester Just let me know what you need, I'll try to help.

Showing 17311-17325 of 21405