ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3455826
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

No problem.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

SWAT Terror Tugboat
Uhm? What was I supposed to do with the 3rd shot @Arm_Candy?
Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

It's possible in 2 shots, but since I don't know who all the judges are yet, I kept it at 3 just in case. It can probably also be done in 3 without the ice if your aim is precise enough.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

its a pretty cool tugboat, but the actual show title is "Terror Ship"
Yeah well, they stole a Tugboat so that is acceptable and as well, he had 12 exactly dynamite boxes. In your case @Dracomaleficus, your level failed to have two brothers and a sister = did not go with the script!

Terror Ship =

A group of men steal a tugboat and barge laden with twelve cases of TNT, killing the tugboat captain in the process. They later threaten to blow up a Nobel Prize–winning marine biologist and her research vessel unless they are given one million dollars.

KILL S.W.A.T =

Following a training exercise with S.W.A.T. officers from another division, Lt. Harrelson and Street find the dead body of Officer Frank Baylor with the words "Kill S.W.A.T." pinned to his chest. The murder of Baylor is the forerunner of a series of attempts to wipe out S.W.A.T. by two brothers and their fanatic sister-in-law, who is convinced that the death of her husband was the result of S.W.A.T. brutality.
Where is the broad? And the already dead Officer?

Ha ha ha - Good levels! @Arm_Candy was a challenge - game material. Let's see what the others produce!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
ObieOdie
ObieOdie
134 posts
Nomad

HEAD SHOT KILLS 3 TROLLS
Working on my contest entry - when is the deadline?

ObieOdie
ObieOdie
134 posts
Nomad

I am working on this one, so don't steal it!!

"Murder by Fire" William Crain John Monks Jr. December 6, 1975
Marco, an arsonist-killer posing as a fireman, engineers a fire during Southern California's dry season in the area's most affluent neighborhood, Sherwood Heights. While looting the evacuated home of a wealthy couple, one of Marco's men shoots a fireman. When S.W.A.T. is called in to locate the sniper, McCabe is shot and gravely wounded. S.W.A.T. kills one of the snipers, but Marco and the rest of his gang escape with a truckload of stolen merchandise.

ObieOdie
ObieOdie
134 posts
Nomad
DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
ObieOdie
ObieOdie
134 posts
Nomad
ObieOdie
ObieOdie
134 posts
Nomad

Save La Princesa!
Still working on the S.W.A.T entry

ObieOdie
ObieOdie
134 posts
Nomad
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

Are there established judges in place, or do we still need to submit ratings on Thursday?

Showing 17326-17340 of 21405