ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3455061
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
ObieOdie
ObieOdie
134 posts
Nomad
BigJoeTheMighty
BigJoeTheMighty
40 posts
Jester
GeoffreyXIV
GeoffreyXIV
42 posts
Nomad

Recently I complained about the game being slow when I was trying to build something, and I'm very pleased that whatever was causing the skipping I reported eleven days ago has been fixed. I don't know whether it was my complaining that brought it to their attention, or other people had also complained about it, or they saw it and fixed it, or I was there on a very slow day, but it's nice to be able to build something again.

Viking Warship

DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd
Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard
GeoffreyXIV
GeoffreyXIV
42 posts
Nomad

Figuring out how to put foundation blocks anywhere I want is the greatest discovery I've made in this game, and I don't even have to use those half pieces with the 45 degree angled edge, since the rocks pick up more speed this way.

Waterless Tubes

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Waterless Tubes - I see you have been reading the modify code thread!

ObieOdie
ObieOdie
134 posts
Nomad

WAR OF THE WORLDS Contest entry...

ObieOdie
ObieOdie
134 posts
Nomad
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

on CTC2PP i got the interface error fifteen friggin times during the intro and trying to get in the PE and i still cant get in!!! - why cant you guys fix this crap???!!!!

What's your next user name for when you get banned again?
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
GeoffreyXIV
GeoffreyXIV
42 posts
Nomad

One of the lessons I took away from that guide was that if horizontal beams can be turned into vertical beams, they become more stable, so the beams in this castle are extra wide, not extra long, with the widest having a width of 400 and the least wide having a width of just 2. I wish I had read the background trick from the second guide before I had submitted Waterless Tubes so I could have set it in the middle of the ocean, however I will have plenty of opportunities to build on water again.

Castle Rock

DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd
ObieOdie
ObieOdie
134 posts
Nomad

LAVA LITE ISLAND I forgot it had to be a beautiful castle so I guess I gotta make nuther one! Doh!

ObieOdie
ObieOdie
134 posts
Nomad

TREASURE ISLAND My new castle for the competition!

Showing 17446-17460 of 21405