ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3449844
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard
Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard
ObieOdie
ObieOdie
134 posts
Nomad

KNIGHT TAKES KING - MATE!
Just for fun, scroll back to the trebuchet and watch the spam troll die (or not)!

Ectoblast
Ectoblast
6 posts
Nomad

Hey guys. Been about three years haha. This is Ectoblast, or as CJ may remember my old account was joshuabaillargeon. Anyways, I got back on and decided to make a castle, [url=http://armor.ag/23oBa]

Ectoblast
Ectoblast
6 posts
Nomad

For old times sake[url=http://armor.ag/23oBa]

Ectoblast
Ectoblast
6 posts
Nomad

Not going to work apparently, sorry. Forgot how to make links haha

Ectoblast
Ectoblast
6 posts
Nomad

For old times sake There we go! More of a gimmick though. I'm sorry I haven't been posting a lot lately, I've been really busy

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Yo @Ectoblast! Missed your crap levels - ha ha ha ha! Hey, we have a castle contest going - you gotta submit one! Castle Contest Great to see you back - played many of your old levels on Random!

Ectoblast
Ectoblast
6 posts
Nomad

They were so bad ik lol. Sure i'll submit one, dont think ill be able to measure up to any of you guys tho haha

DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd
Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard
GeoffreyXIV
GeoffreyXIV
42 posts
Nomad

Staying up this late every night would be disastrous on my circadian rhythm, or whatever is left of it. This theme this round was so simple that it only took me one night of staying up this late to build an entry, which is an improvement from last round, during which I spent three nights that week building 10% of a castle that I haven't finished to this day.

Avian Rain on Selenite

DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd
ObieOdie
ObieOdie
134 posts
Nomad
Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts