ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3449474
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard
Limnxy
Limnxy
53 posts
Nomad

Hunter becomes hunted

The deer are treasured in this park. The King's men need reminding!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
Limnxy
Limnxy
53 posts
Nomad

His Majesty's Mandala

The king has stepped into his meditation chamber and must not be disturbed.

Limnxy
Limnxy
53 posts
Nomad

A greedy bridge owner has dishonoured his agreement to make the bridge toll free, and instead has raised the price.

The people will have to make their own... Toll Reduction

Your weapons are a choice of explosives and fire, and only two shots for gold.

This level took many hours to build. So if there's ever a futre custom castle contest with a 3D theme that this could be an entry to, I'd like it to have a chance of making the hall of fame. :-)

Limnxy
Limnxy
53 posts
Nomad
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Protect and Serve
Nice!
ObieOdie
ObieOdie
134 posts
Nomad

KING'S HOT TUB PARTY
He kept it on the hill so he could keep an eye out for his enemies!

Limnxy
Limnxy
53 posts
Nomad

Cardiff Castle

Rumour has it there's a ghost of an old king who stands in the window of Cardiff castle. Shame, this 12th century Medievel castle is ripe for being developed into luxury flats.

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard
Limnxy
Limnxy
53 posts
Nomad

This will be the last one from me for a few months, until I get some time off. Bye for now. :-)

The Last Whale

A fishing boat has repeatedly ignored warnings to leave the area. Unfortunately they are in a conservation zone, and this particular whale has a protection order.

Limnxy
Limnxy
53 posts
Nomad

The Last Whale

The boat is modelled on the "Pequod" from "Free Willy" motion picture (1993), in case anyone was wondering.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Doofus Trolls Die Hard

What? Am I the only one protecting this PE from stupid levels! If you can't beat this in one then you are also a Doofus! Buhahahahaha

Don't post pics - It is not as hard a level as @Ernie15 would post but, still requires a tad of skill. Best skill is to defeat it in two when the latern part fails to take out the Doofus!

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard
Showing 17521-17535 of 21405