ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3455936
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
ObieOdie
ObieOdie
134 posts
Nomad

Wobbly Desert Towers

Contest entry - figured out the problem. Never use a horizontal element as a base! Can't be done in one shot! Tough for 2!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
Limnxy
Limnxy
53 posts
Nomad

Hey @Courtjester, thanks for trying to help me understand. When you say you block them twice I still don't get it. Do you mean blocks on the left and right of the hidden person, and is that in the on screen editor or in the code? Are you saying the objects have to be right next to each other in the code?

Limnxy
Limnxy
53 posts
Nomad

Oh I see, you have placed barrels over barrels on invisible man 2. So you do that in the code by coding them into the same position? How do they not fly off each other when it's played? Gonna have to do some experiments when I get some free time!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

On the code, barrels are typically [pb, x pos, y pos, 1,1,Angle","], I simply manipulated the ,1,1 by changing the second one to a [+Y] for the lower barrels to move them up and a [-Y] on the upper barrels to move them down. The Jester is basically standing on an iron bar which is supported by the lower barrels, two ladder sides, and iron bar top and the upper barrels are sitting on the top. When you pick your +/- values, you also have to accomodate the thickness of the iron bars which in this case turned out to be "3.5". The barrels never touch each out but is only an optical illusion. The fact that the Jester is double hidden means he will not come out of hiding the next you scroll back to the scene. You cannot change the position of the characters, only the parts. It may look like you did in the editor, but as soon as you play it, they are back to normal. I did the same with the turret.

philimaster
philimaster
491 posts
Peasant

I'm terrible at making castles, any tips?

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

@philimaster try this link: CTC2PP Builder Guide - There are some great tips and welcome aboard!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

DEMON GODS COVEN
I did it in two shots - can you?

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

hey - ive seen alot of submissions without usernames (in random)
That happened in the beginning and Joey corrected it after a month or so. That is why the Top levels got so many hits!!!
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Tricky Two Shot
I gave you 3 because I know you are not up to it! Buahahahahah!

ObieOdie
ObieOdie
134 posts
Nomad

Jungle Pagoda

Try iron balls for two if you think you got the balls!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

TRICKY TWO SHOT
I gave you three shots so the rookies might have a chance! ha ha ha

ObieOdie
ObieOdie
134 posts
Nomad
ObieOdie
ObieOdie
134 posts
Nomad
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

HARDEST DOMINOES EVER!
I suggest you do the big bounce kill second. I can do it in 2 shots... With the big bounce first!

Showing 17566-17580 of 21405