Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Crush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 8:52pm

SSTG

SSTG

10,760 posts

Knight

the map i guess is ok but i think they need to creat castle 3!!!

It's on the way. You can sign up to become a beta tester on joeybetz page.

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 9:09pm

CourtJester

CourtJester

5,249 posts

Knight

DEATH STAR DESTRUCTION by OllieandJohn

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 9:14pm

matt785

matt785

88 posts

Holy cow!!!! That is some really good art! Have you invited him to this thread yet?

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 10:22pm

SSTG

SSTG

10,760 posts

Knight

Holy cow!!!! That is some really good art! Have you invited him to this thread yet?

Yes I did but he doesn't seem to check his page.

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 10:32pm

matt785

matt785

88 posts

anyway we could notify him about this page?(a post on the game, or a castle that says check your homepage maybe?)

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 11:18pm

Hikakin_Fan

Hikakin_Fan

392 posts

Hopefully this works.This is what the glitch looks like.

http://prntscr.com/k54lf

Posted Nov 20, '12 at 8:49am

OllieandJohn

OllieandJohn

51 posts

Hi, thanks for the invite SSTG

Thanks for promoting my castles on here you guys. I wondered how they were getting loads of plays. My son Ollie hardly plays my castles due to them having too much lag. Can anyone give advice on how best to reduce chronic lag?

About Death Star Destruction ; when I was testing it I was able to throw a detonator bomb in through the ice window in one shot. But since sharing it in the People's Empire, that shot doesn't seem possible now. Oh well....

Respect to all the CtC2pp map makers!
John

Posted Nov 20, '12 at 9:31am

SSTG

SSTG

10,760 posts

Knight

Can anyone give advice on how best to reduce chronic lag?

There's not much you can do about it. The more details you add, the slower your castle will be.

Posted Nov 20, '12 at 11:53am

CourtJester

CourtJester

5,249 posts

Knight

Welcome aboard OllieandJohn!

Here you can get advice and feedback plus be able to post your creations so they don't disappear into the abyss called the "All Time".

About Death Star Destruction ; when I was testing it I was able to throw a detonator bomb in through the ice window in one shot

That is a hard shot!  I kept hitting the stone above it plus the ice and it didn't go in! I used a BFR and hit just above the glass for a one shot kill.

The thing that interesting me was that the structure was almost perfectly ovate - nice work - I know how hard it is to do without it falling apart!

Posted Nov 20, '12 at 12:27pm

OllieandJohn

OllieandJohn

51 posts

There is a weak spot on the top of the Death Star where the dynamite is close to the edge. It can be triggered by throwing some bombs up there for one shot kill.

I've noticed some castle builders are able to use modified building elements, like extra long wooden beams. How do you glue elements together or modify their size?

Reply to Crush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

You must be logged in to post a reply!