ForumsFlash Games

Crush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

Posted Jan 12, '13 at 2:09am

CourtJester

CourtJester

5,466 posts

Knight

CROSSFIRE CANNONS 2

At this moment EST, you are 9/6.  Make a CC3 with a difficult shot through foundations like Ernie15 made us do just for fun.  Most bobos will quit but the rest of us will try it multiple times to beat your sorry a$$.  I have no idea what you changed but it works all the time!

Posted Jan 12, '13 at 2:18am

charlesme

charlesme

1,113 posts

Hey Court!  Long time.  I see your still rocking, I mostly use my phone for internet things anymore so no building for me.

Posted Jan 12, '13 at 2:50am

CourtJester

CourtJester

5,466 posts

Knight

Hey Court!  Long time.  I see your still rocking, I mostly use my phone for internet things anymore so no building for me

I am just keeping the legacy alive charlesme!  Absolutely great to see your comment!  I thought one of those tornadoes took you down or something - ha ha ha - you would probably figure out a way to stop it though.

I sure miss your amazing skill in the original level - I have posted a few lame ones to keep that level alive but the players are lame.  I still can't flip the blocks that you could.  Good to hear from you - play a few levels here and comment at will - it is definitely not your style.  I have produced some lame a$$ed levels on the new CTC3 program but it is still not the same.

Either way, stay connected just for fun - you have my email address.

Posted Jan 12, '13 at 5:12am

xdestroyerxxx

xdestroyerxxx

257 posts

The masters of the sequential deaths were xdestroyerxxx and valboss.  I have only found them lately on Random but, they are all posted on this thread somewhere - would be nice if they re-post some of them albeit

I have actually saved codes from many of my castles, but some of my best ones were gone forever when that bug wiped out my ctc save files. But they are all still somewhere on this thread. I have probably made around 1000 castles by now. I can re post some my best works if you want. XD

Posted Jan 12, '13 at 6:55am

xdestroyerxxx

xdestroyerxxx

257 posts

I will be posting the best of my (saved/rescued) old castles, until I run out. But for now here are my sequential deaths castles that I saved:

VERY FUNNY CHAIN
WAKE UP THE KING
CRAZY TOWERS
KING MISSILE SILO
EXECUTOR MACHINE
THE FAMILY CIRCUS

This is it for now, these are the links that I saved. I will have to re post the other ones to put them here, because I only have their codes. And it would be nice if Val posted some of his best creations too. =)

Posted Jan 12, '13 at 11:24am

CourtJester

CourtJester

5,466 posts

Knight

Actually, Valboss84 saved them on his profile!

Posted Jan 12, '13 at 12:13pm

winmaster1

winmaster1

637 posts

@CourtJester

You really need to work on your links duh.

http://armorgames.com/user/valboss84

Posted Jan 12, '13 at 12:52pm

CourtJester

CourtJester

5,466 posts

Knight

TEXTBOOK SLAUGHTER

A bit of copy from xdestroyerxxx...

You really need to work on your links duh.

It appears that you do as well!!!

Posted Jan 12, '13 at 12:53pm

CourtJester

CourtJester

5,466 posts

Knight

Yep, got the bug again!  I will try my other computer and see if it posts!

Posted Jan 12, '13 at 1:07pm

CourtJester

CourtJester

5,466 posts

Knight

Reply to Crush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

You must be logged in to post a reply!