ForumsFlash Games

Crush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 1:15pm

CourtJester

CourtJester

5,369 posts

Knight

FUNNEL FLAGGERS

I did my job as master builder and finished the project.  However, first, I had my way with the princess!

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 1:40pm

FishPreferred

FishPreferred

1,546 posts

The Holy Fryers

Another greasy spoon has stolen the sacred recipe from its shrine. Use live chickens, hot oil, and the colonel's special chipotle sauce to thwart them.

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 2:49pm

SSTG

SSTG

11,011 posts

Knight

The King is proud of his new RIVER TOWER built by his favorite architect SSTGio.
"Now we can see ships coming before entering the canal", declared his majesty.
Theo & CJ came to check it.

Theo: "Are your men ready to attack?"
CJ: "Yes they're in position."
Theo: "Hey why are they attacking now, we're still in the tower!"
CJ: "Oh shift, we're doomed!"
xD

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 4:23pm

FishPreferred

FishPreferred

1,546 posts

Here's something that should give you ulcers. It's a new variation of Sir Isaac's Dream House. You get 5 shots of any type to kill 4 people.

Sir Isaac's Palace

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 4:33pm

FishPreferred

FishPreferred

1,546 posts

.... built by his favorite architect SSTGio.

Not for long, I suspect. For some reason, the whole thing collapsed of its own accord.

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 5:13pm

Theoprastus

Theoprastus

2,197 posts

i need an idea to build something other than your typical medieval structures  - im burned-out on building, towers, temples, castles, bridges, tunnels, etc - i want to build something thats almost never or has never been built on CTC2PP

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 5:24pm

FishPreferred

FishPreferred

1,546 posts

How about an airport, or an observatory, or a giant grandfather clock?

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 5:29pm

SSTG

SSTG

11,011 posts

Knight

i need an idea to build something other than your typical medieval structures  - im burned-out on building, towers, temples, castles, bridges, tunnels, etc - i want to build something thats almost never or has never been built on CTC2PP

Check online for architectural structures other than Medieval.
You can build an helicopter, a car, a cartoon character, or do like me and build with the Viking Vengeance builder for a while. I usually get new ideas when I do that.

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 5:32pm

Theoprastus

Theoprastus

2,197 posts

JAILER FAILURE - sorta burned-out on this sorta thing too

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 5:37pm

SSTG

SSTG

11,011 posts

Knight

Not for long, I suspect. For some reason, the whole thing collapsed of its own accord.

That's because of the stupid floating pieces. I often use the foundation blocks to stabilize it but some times I want to build my structure a certain way and the blocks don't always work.
Many of my previous ships were collapsing but my latest were pretty stable so, I don't know. The new builder in CTCA is very different but you can't use roof tiles to make sails because the physics is very realistic (heavy roof tiles on wooden masts don't work too good.) but there are other ways to achieve that.

Reply to Crush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

You must be logged in to post a reply!