Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Crush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

Posted Aug 24, '13 at 8:40pm

FishPreferred

FishPreferred

1,558 posts

The king purchased an industrial strength spring matress fitted with a super-strong alloy frame. Wanting to test its boasted sturdiness, he hosted a grand Synchronized Matress Jumping Contest for all of the local peasantry.

Posted Aug 24, '13 at 8:58pm

Theoprastus

Theoprastus

2,197 posts

Posted Aug 24, '13 at 9:01pm

SSTG

SSTG

11,347 posts

Knight

Synchronized Matress Jumping Contest

Got it in 8. I think I can do better though.

Posted Aug 24, '13 at 9:03pm

SSTG

SSTG

11,347 posts

Knight

St. Theoprastus Cathedral

Crushed!
It looks like only jerks are playing tonight.

Posted Aug 24, '13 at 9:25pm

FishPreferred

FishPreferred

1,558 posts

Got it in 8. I think I can do better though.

There is a way to do it easily in one or two.
If you wait seven minutes you can get it in 0.

Posted Aug 24, '13 at 9:28pm

SSTG

SSTG

11,347 posts

Knight

I can't seem to put my heart of my levels anymore. I think I'm out of inspiration and feel like I did everything I wanted to do. Maybe it's time to find a new hobby.
I'm so used to make levels though, I don't know what else I could do.

Posted Aug 24, '13 at 9:54pm

Theoprastus

Theoprastus

2,197 posts

I can't seem to put my heart of my levels anymore. I think I'm out of inspiration and feel like I did everything I wanted to do. Maybe it's time to find a new hobby. I'm so used to make levels though, I don't know what else I could do.
- i know what you mean, i get like that too - id switch to something else too, but this is all i really know; moreover, i think im at the end and then suddenly i get an idea - ive done about 1700 since Oct 11, 2010 - yeah you might be ahead on me, but i really dont think youre quite done - its always darkest before dawn ;) - heres something i bet u can do: an oil rig platform in the middle of the ocean with a crane on it, and work in TNT & shrapnel to blow it all to hell...

Posted Aug 24, '13 at 10:18pm

SSTG

SSTG

11,347 posts

Knight

- i know what you mean, i get like that too - id switch to something else too, but this is all i really know; moreover, i think im at the end and then suddenly i get an idea - ive done about 1700 since Oct 11, 2010 - yeah you might be ahead on me, but i really dont think youre quite done - its always darkest before dawn ;) - heres something i bet u can do: an oil rig platform in the middle of the ocean with a crane on it, and work in TNT & shrapnel to blow it all to hell...

If you look at the thread, around page 35, I used to make 9 or more levels/day. I must be closed to 3000 and that's not including all the ones I made before subscribing to AG. I made around 800 Sieger and Viking Vengeance levels as well.
I'm worried my brain is dried up.
I'll keep Googling stuff, maybe I'll get new ideas.

Posted Aug 24, '13 at 11:35pm

Theoprastus

Theoprastus

2,197 posts

Posted Aug 25, '13 at 12:29am

Theoprastus

Theoprastus

2,197 posts

I'll keep Googling stuff, maybe I'll get new ideas.
- alot of times i get ideas from the PE RANDOM - i got at least four today

Reply to Crush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

You must be logged in to post a reply!