Posted Sep 1, '13 at 10:24pm

Theoprastus

Theoprastus

2,197 posts

Posted Sep 2, '13 at 12:03am

FishPreferred

FishPreferred

1,546 posts

It looks like greatknight22 thinks he's discovered something really spectacular.

Posted Sep 2, '13 at 12:19am

Theoprastus

Theoprastus

2,197 posts

It looks like greatknight22 thinks he's discovered something really spectacular.

- ummm...yyyeah  : /

Posted Sep 2, '13 at 12:48am

SSTG

SSTG

11,019 posts

Knight

Your friend monibg has been making decent levels lately. I thought I'd let you two know. xD

Posted Sep 2, '13 at 2:17am

CourtJester

CourtJester

5,370 posts

Knight

THE MODS HAVE A PARTY

The Mods decided to have a party celebrating the demise of SSTG.  Fish, CJ and Theo deviseda plan as SSTGio was much too tired so he slept at the foot of their disco after placing some cheap red wine in strategic locations.  SSTG still slept as Theo put the plan in place - CJ manned the trebuchet...

One Mod who was a bit of a freak cried out, "What's that noise?".  Of which Monibg, the Mod in training, stated firmly - "Nothing Master, this fortress is impenetrable!".

Posted Sep 2, '13 at 2:18am

SSTG

SSTG

11,019 posts

Knight

THE MODS HAVE A PARTY

I made them all pay! xD
One of the biatch almost survived though.

Posted Sep 2, '13 at 3:45am

Theoprastus

Theoprastus

2,197 posts

Posted Sep 2, '13 at 4:41am

SSTG

SSTG

11,019 posts

Knight

HIDING IN THE TREES

No more!
Okay, time for bed!
------------- O//

Posted Sep 2, '13 at 12:36pm

FishPreferred

FishPreferred

1,546 posts

Your friend monibg has been making decent levels lately. I thought I'd let you two know. xD

Monibg is no longer. His account was deleted about a week ago. Those levels are from this guy, who is apparently also the spank character we encountered earlier.

Posted Sep 2, '13 at 2:27pm

SSTG

SSTG

11,019 posts

Knight

Monibg is no longer. His account was deleted about a week ago. Those levels are from this guy, who is apparently also the spank character we encountered earlier.

I haz been confused! xD

Reply to Crush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

You must be logged in to post a reply!