ForumsFlash Games

Crush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

Posted Sep 6, '13 at 7:46pm

SSTG

SSTG

11,110 posts

Knight

EXPLORER SSTGio's END!!!

CJ to pirate Freakenstein: " Here's a chest of gold, you'll have an other one after sinking SSTGio's ship."
Pirate: " Yeah, I'll have enough money to finish my days stone!"

Posted Sep 6, '13 at 7:58pm

SSTG

SSTG

11,110 posts

Knight

Someone made a level that freezes the computer.
Who did this?!? >:O

Posted Sep 6, '13 at 8:22pm

FishPreferred

FishPreferred

1,546 posts

Wow. I didn't expect it to actually be in there. I've sent a message to Ferret.

Posted Sep 6, '13 at 8:28pm

Theoprastus

Theoprastus

2,197 posts

cant get into ctc2pp now because some stupid MANDARIN ORIENTAL HOTEL  ad keeps popping up

Posted Sep 6, '13 at 8:30pm

FishPreferred

FishPreferred

1,546 posts

cant get into ctc2pp now because some stupid MANDARIN ORIENTAL HOTEL  ad keeps popping up

If you do, steer clear of Monstrous Machine. It should not be in there.

Posted Sep 6, '13 at 8:33pm

Theoprastus

Theoprastus

2,197 posts

Posted Sep 6, '13 at 8:37pm

SSTG

SSTG

11,110 posts

Knight

If you do, steer clear of Monstrous Machine. It should not be in there.

This happens when you play Viking and CTC2PP back to back. For some reason the level ends up on the wrong game.
I had this problem too and also when I was making levels in both Viking and Sieger.

Posted Sep 6, '13 at 8:50pm

SSTG

SSTG

11,110 posts

Knight

EXPLORER SSTGio's END!!!

What did you guys think of it? I worked hard on the triple decked hull, adding lots of details like the windows and the cannons on the second deck.
When it was time to make the sails, it was lagging a lot so I had to shorten them a little and make them higher to hide the unfinished parts.

Posted Sep 6, '13 at 9:47pm

CourtJester

CourtJester

5,445 posts

Knight

EXPLORER SSTGio's END!!!

Very nicely detailed indeed but didn't last long.  It was sunk with SSTGio's dreams!

Posted Sep 6, '13 at 9:57pm

SSTG

SSTG

11,110 posts

Knight

Very nicely detailed indeed but didn't last long.  It was sunk with SSTGio's dreams!

I wish the working space was bigger because I could make the hull even bigger and more detailed and just build just part of the masts so I wouldn't have to bother making the sails.

The CTCA builder offers the option of shrinking the screen when the build is too big so we can see it in it's entirety.
Unfortunately, building a ship is not an easy thing since we can't modify the parts or make them thinner.

Reply to Crush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

You must be logged in to post a reply!