11,340 posts

Knight

Posted Oct 3, '13 at 2:17pm

CourtJester

CourtJester

5,507 posts

Knight

BURN SAMMYBOY THE RACIST
I farted and lit it near his cell. I think the gas killed him first!
The PRIORY'S on FIRE!!!
Never did like the priory, so I prioritized it's destruction but first stole their home made wine!

Posted Oct 3, '13 at 4:05pm

FishPreferred

FishPreferred

1,558 posts

i reported "burn all gays" by sammyboy0117 to joey & ferret because i saw it as being racist

When did that become a race?

Posted Oct 3, '13 at 5:13pm

Theoprastus

Theoprastus

2,197 posts

When did that become a race? - its not - the term 'racism' covers not just a particular race, it also covers beliefs, lifestyles, etc like homophobia: prejudice against gays

Posted Oct 3, '13 at 5:15pm

CourtJester

CourtJester

5,507 posts

Knight

ha ha ha - Theo, they also deleted yours! BTW - I see that retro is still active... Hmmm

Posted Oct 3, '13 at 6:55pm

FishPreferred

FishPreferred

1,558 posts

When did that become a race? - its not - the term 'racism' covers not just a particular race, it also covers beliefs, lifestyles, etc like homophobia: prejudice against gays

Not really. These are all different prejudices and each one has its own name. "Homophobia" annoys me because it's really a misnomer, but sexual orientation-ism would be harder to say.

Posted Oct 3, '13 at 7:54pm

Theoprastus

Theoprastus

2,197 posts

DOOR OF DEATH - im really getting to the point to where i cant come with anything good anymore

Posted Oct 3, '13 at 9:03pm

Theoprastus

Theoprastus

2,197 posts

Posted Oct 4, '13 at 1:45am

CourtJester

CourtJester

5,507 posts

Knight

Yo FishPreferred! I figured out hiding stuff so nobody knows what the F your doing. Using those 0's again. Funny that it doesn't seem to work on characters tho. I may try something using Theo's Door of Death as a bit of a template. Kind of hard to edit tho!

Reply to Crush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

You must be logged in to post a reply!