Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Crush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

Posted Apr 12, '14 at 5:08am

Kargothrax

Kargothrax

206 posts

i think i was short-changed in the contest - i put alot of thought & time on that friggin bridge

Posted Apr 12, '14 at 5:19am

Kargothrax

Kargothrax

206 posts

... for one thing, i used ALL FOUR of the "frozen" elements, not to mention using the frozen foundation blocks...

Posted Apr 12, '14 at 5:45am

Kargothrax

Kargothrax

206 posts

and another thing is, it was CJ who said "looking like a castle is always a bonus" so, i made it look like a castle as well... and i was beat out by a friggin utility company? - theres nothing wrong with the way it looked, i think it was wrong because my "castle" apparently didnt receive that "bonus" - it almost sounds like false advertising

Posted Apr 12, '14 at 5:49am

Kargothrax

Kargothrax

206 posts

so i guess from now on theres no point in making something that looks like a castle nor putting a whole lot of time into it - i guess if im gonna lose, i should lose big - kinda like if youre gonna get a speeding ticket u might as well just be doing 90

Posted Apr 12, '14 at 8:24am

Kargothrax

Kargothrax

206 posts

Hawkfury Spike

Posted Apr 12, '14 at 8:26am

Kargothrax

Kargothrax

206 posts

Posted Apr 12, '14 at 12:03pm

randytheviking2

randytheviking2

647 posts

In honor of Crazy9's 10 levels this morning alone I thought someone should send him/her/other a hint to kindly slow down...

case in point: HEY C9 - SLOW DOWN!!!

Posted Apr 12, '14 at 12:57pm

randytheviking2

randytheviking2

647 posts

Got You Over A Barrel

for the brown barrel contest, with any luck I may place higher than last (again)

Posted Apr 12, '14 at 7:51pm

randytheviking2

randytheviking2

647 posts

Posted Apr 12, '14 at 8:31pm

Kargothrax

Kargothrax

206 posts

i really think there should be a limit on how many levels can be shared to reduce the amount of trash in the PE - like only one every four hours

Reply to Crush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

You must be logged in to post a reply!