Kargothrax

Kargothrax

206 posts

Posted Apr 16, '14 at 3:50pm

randytheviking2

randytheviking2

647 posts

FORCHENSTEIN CASTLE

Fear the black tower of Forchenstein Castle...

Posted Apr 16, '14 at 4:00pm

Kargothrax

Kargothrax

206 posts

Posted Apr 16, '14 at 9:56pm

Kargothrax

Kargothrax

206 posts

Posted Apr 16, '14 at 11:31pm

randytheviking2

randytheviking2

647 posts

Posted Apr 16, '14 at 11:40pm

Kargothrax

Kargothrax

206 posts

Posted Apr 16, '14 at 11:43pm

Kargothrax

Kargothrax

206 posts

hey randy... looks like u and i are the only ones' posting levels right now - what's the deal?

Posted Apr 17, '14 at 12:04am

randytheviking2

randytheviking2

647 posts

hey randy... looks like u and i are the only ones' posting levels right now - what's the deal?

I noticed that too but I am rapidly running out of ideas, in desperation I resorted to the play random levels to perchance trigger an idea or two, I kept getting braydev's levels...  WTF

maybe the other builders are taking a break (working) or they too might be burnt out for ideas... Oh well, we will press on, someone has to carry the load... those castles aren't gonna make themselves...

Posted Apr 17, '14 at 1:11am

SSTG

SSTG

11,132 posts

Knight

maybe the other builders are taking a break (working) or they too might be burnt out for ideas... Oh well, we will press on, someone has to carry the load... those castles aren't gonna make themselves...

I'm getting an interview for my US Citizenship on the 22nd (early morning) then I go to puppy class with my dog in the evening. I should be back full time on Wednesday (no more studying).
Also, I which boppins would fix the PE so nobody can cheat. It's getting ridiculous that spammers like Cibao have all those levels on This Week's page.

Meanwhile, I've been making Viking Vengeance levels because they don't require too much time to make.

Reply to Crush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

You must be logged in to post a reply!