ForumsFlash Games

Crush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

Posted Apr 23, '14 at 11:12am

CourtJester

CourtJester

5,265 posts

Knight

Dude, what kind of sites do you visit to get ads like those?  xD

Ha ha ha - Google is now looking at your surfing history to decide what ads you get.  So, I just trick them!  Now, wouldn't you rather be forced to watch a VS ad than one for financial planning?  buahahahaha

Posted Apr 23, '14 at 12:08pm

SSTG

SSTG

10,832 posts

Knight

Ha ha ha - Google is now looking at your surfing history to decide what ads you get.  So, I just trick them!  Now, wouldn't you rather be forced to watch a VS ad than one for financial planning?  buahahahaha

The answer is obvious!
About 8 years ago there was a life size cardboard picture of Adriana Lima wearing lingerie (2 tiny pieces) right at the Victoria's Secret shop entrance.
You don't know how much I wanted to steal it! :O

I didn't want to end up in the news headline saying: "Perv arrested at the mall for stealing a ..."  xD

Posted Apr 23, '14 at 3:17pm

CourtJester

CourtJester

5,265 posts

Knight

GORDOFF MONUMENT
CJ completed his newest creation and invited SSTG and friends to see it's spectacular 3-D design.  Little did they know, it was a trap!

Posted Apr 23, '14 at 7:15pm

CourtJester

CourtJester

5,265 posts

Knight

FARC KIDNAPS SSTG
Once again, the Magenta Knight SSTG thinks he is invincible.  Let me take care of that says CJ, I will make him invisible! ha ha ha ha

Posted Apr 23, '14 at 9:13pm

randytheviking2

randytheviking2

647 posts

Posted Apr 24, '14 at 12:16am

Trismegistus23

Trismegistus23

271 posts

Posted Apr 24, '14 at 1:00am

Kargothrax

Kargothrax

206 posts

i havent shared anything because ive been sick for 2 days and im still not quite over it

Posted Apr 24, '14 at 1:05am

Kargothrax

Kargothrax

206 posts

the only reason im up now is because i got tired of being in bed all friggin day & nite

Posted Apr 24, '14 at 1:05am

SSTG

SSTG

10,832 posts

Knight

i havent shared anything because ive been sick for 2 days and im still not quite over it

I don't know what you have but I haven't slept more than 3 hours a night for 10 days in-a-row now. I feel like a freaking zombie.

Posted Apr 24, '14 at 3:10am

Kargothrax

Kargothrax

206 posts

The Talking Tower is telling them "Pas op voor de dalende waterspuwers" - which means "Beware of the falling gargoyles"  - but none of them speak Dutch

Reply to Crush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

You must be logged in to post a reply!