ForumsFlash Games

Crush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

Posted May 13, '14 at 1:24am

CourtJester

CourtJester

5,286 posts

Knight

How to Burn a Glacier

That was pretty good considering you had all those horizontal pieces stacked and they didn't lag!  Cool!

Posted May 13, '14 at 7:34am

DrElmer

DrElmer

450 posts

Posted May 13, '14 at 9:43pm

Kargothrax

Kargothrax

206 posts

SOMETHING really needs to be done about the spamming & trash in the PE - and also, i really think there should be a limit on how many levels can be shared in 24 hrs to keep the trash level down - like only one share every four hours

Posted May 13, '14 at 10:23pm

FishPreferred

FishPreferred

1,545 posts

OMETHING really needs to be done about the spamming & trash in the PE - and also, i really think there should be a limit on how many levels can be shared in 24 hrs to keep the trash level down - like only one share every four hours

I think it should be two levels, then, in case something goes horribly wrong with the first one.

Posted May 13, '14 at 10:35pm

Arm_Candy

Arm_Candy

154 posts

En Vogue Condos

i really think there should be a limit on how many levels can be shared in 24 hrs to keep the trash level down - like only one share every four hours

What if someone builds non-trash levels and each one takes them less than 4 hours to build? Builders like these might become frustrated.

Posted May 14, '14 at 6:08pm

CourtJester

CourtJester

5,286 posts

Knight

Posted May 14, '14 at 6:55pm

CourtJester

CourtJester

5,286 posts

Knight

ppl308 R doofuss faill
This guy is getting on my nerves!

Posted May 14, '14 at 10:38pm

CourtJester

CourtJester

5,286 posts

Knight

Posted May 15, '14 at 5:26pm

CourtJester

CourtJester

5,286 posts

Knight

Posted May 15, '14 at 5:45pm

Kargothrax

Kargothrax

206 posts

that one jackhole is still building those friggin BUILD levels - i  asked ferret & boppins to put a stop to it - but they havent done a GD thing about it

Reply to Crush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

You must be logged in to post a reply!