Kargothrax

Kargothrax

206 posts

Posted May 16, '14 at 12:13am

FishPreferred

FishPreferred

1,546 posts

Clog the Engine

I probably could have put in a spare shot, but whatever.

Posted May 16, '14 at 1:38am

CourtJester

CourtJester

5,451 posts

Knight

Posted May 16, '14 at 10:03am

Kargothrax

Kargothrax

206 posts

idk why the f- boppins or ferret wont do anything about ppleo8 spamming all those BUILD  levels - boppins isnt running this show any better than joey was, i think even worse

Posted May 16, '14 at 11:48am

FishPreferred

FishPreferred

1,546 posts

DOOFUS PPL ELECTROCUTE

Did it with one shot.

idk why the f- boppins or ferret wont do anything about ppleo8 spamming all those BUILD  levels - boppins isnt running this show any better than joey was, i think even worse

Because the ones you reported to him aren't duplicates or game-crashers. They just have stupid names. Yeah, there's a lot of them, but that isn't really grounds for deleting stuff.

last edited May 16 2014 11:54 am by FishPreferred

Posted May 16, '14 at 5:30pm

randytheviking3

randytheviking3

45 posts

Posted May 16, '14 at 9:14pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,548 posts

Knight

idk why the f- boppins or ferret wont do anything about ppleo8 spamming all those BUILD  levels

Even though they may not be considered high quality levels by most standards, the levels submitted by @ppleo8 are not spam. They are still legitimate levels, and this user has the same right to use the editor as any one of us does.

Posted May 17, '14 at 2:24am

Kargothrax

Kargothrax

206 posts

Even though they may not be considered high quality levels by most standards, the levels submitted by @ppleo8 are not spam. They are still legitimate levels, and this user has the same right to use the editor as any one of us does.

- AW, BULLSH-- ! he keeps sharing levels with the word BUILD - THATS F-NG SPAM!

Posted May 17, '14 at 2:30am

Kargothrax

Kargothrax

206 posts

furthermore, he doesnt have the right to clutter up the PE with that CRAP - because thats exactly WTF  that is!

Posted May 17, '14 at 2:37am

Kargothrax

Kargothrax

206 posts

to me, anyone who posts levels with the same name or the the same word in it is friggin SPAM - cant u see that or are u blind? - well i know u and the other judges are when it come to judging the contest  8/

Reply to Crush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

You must be logged in to post a reply!