Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Crush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

Posted May 23, '14 at 2:01pm

SirSlayalot

SirSlayalot

55 posts

well, it wouldnt have even been close to a copy, just my rendition of it - but i still dont think it would have been admissible

Posted May 23, '14 at 2:13pm

SirSlayalot

SirSlayalot

55 posts

so now, i guess i have to just sit around and wait for round 18  :/

Posted May 23, '14 at 2:23pm

SirSlayalot

SirSlayalot

55 posts

it sucks too because i spent at least 2 hours building the taj mahal - then i went into the contest page and saw that weirdlike already did it

Posted May 23, '14 at 3:31pm

CourtJester

CourtJester

5,369 posts

Knight

@sirslayalot - You cannot copy another level as a carbon copy but you can certainly submit the level as your rendition.  I am sure it is different.  If we got 7 Taj Mahals, so be it!  If you made an exact duplicate of someone else's castle - then it would be disqualified.  Post It!!!

Posted May 23, '14 at 4:24pm

SirSlayalot

SirSlayalot

55 posts

(CJ - "post it!!!")

- umm, well, i cant now - in a fit of frustration, i already sorta trashed the code doc for it...

Posted May 23, '14 at 4:27pm

CourtJester

CourtJester

5,369 posts

Knight

- umm, well, i cant now - in a fit of frustration, i already sorta trashed the code doc for it...

Aaaaaaak!  Never do dat!  If you saved it in your editor, it should still be there with your last save of the file!

Posted May 23, '14 at 4:35pm

SirSlayalot

SirSlayalot

55 posts

last save

- nope because history clears automatically when i exit - and recycle bin is empty

Posted May 23, '14 at 6:44pm

SirSlayalot

SirSlayalot

55 posts

Posted May 23, '14 at 9:01pm

FishPreferred

FishPreferred

1,546 posts

High Dive of Hell

All of the spectators, aside from CJ, who was busy looking up the princess's skirt, were watching the strange construction work across the way. Nobody saw what happened to the diver.

Posted May 23, '14 at 10:11pm

SirSlayalot

SirSlayalot

55 posts

im curious about something - how did weirdlike advance to knight so quickly?

Reply to Crush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

You must be logged in to post a reply!