Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Crush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

Posted Jul 31, '14 at 5:12pm

DracoMaleficus

DracoMaleficus

485 posts

what is it about my levels that determines the like ratio? - some have a high like ratio, some are really low and some are average

Posted Jul 31, '14 at 5:28pm

DracoMaleficus

DracoMaleficus

485 posts

Posted Jul 31, '14 at 7:54pm

DracoMaleficus

DracoMaleficus

485 posts

what is it about my levels that determines the like ratio? - some have a high like ratio, some are really low and some are average

- ok, its looking like the the last several levels have really low likes.. and these are way better than the amateur ones

Posted Jul 31, '14 at 7:58pm

DracoMaleficus

DracoMaleficus

485 posts

Posted Jul 31, '14 at 10:04pm

DracoMaleficus

DracoMaleficus

485 posts

Posted Jul 31, '14 at 11:37pm

DracoMaleficus

DracoMaleficus

485 posts

Posted Aug 1, '14 at 12:37am

Arm_Candy

Arm_Candy

154 posts

The easier ones to crush will always receive more likes than the ones that are harder to crush because the like button appears after you crush a castle. If people can't crush it, the like button won't pop up in front of them. That's why impossible castles receive no likes.

You can always like a castle from the people's empire too, but I don't think many people do that.

Posted Aug 1, '14 at 2:27am

DracoMaleficus

DracoMaleficus

485 posts

The easier ones to crush will always receive more likes than the ones that are harder to crush because the like button appears after you crush a castle. If people can't crush it, the like button won't pop up in front of them. That's why impossible castles receive no likes.

- NO...its harder to crush because those idiots dont know how to fire the trebuchet!

Posted Aug 1, '14 at 2:54am

DracoMaleficus

DracoMaleficus

485 posts

Posted Aug 1, '14 at 9:32am

DracoMaleficus

DracoMaleficus

485 posts

Reply to Crush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

You must be logged in to post a reply!