ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3449829
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

As for the Kill the Biatches level, the point is to move the oversized iron element to the right...

timestables
timestables
1,286 posts
Nomad

http://armor.ag/1ObSF A Bridge Too Far.

timestables
timestables
1,286 posts
Nomad

[quote]As for the Kill the Biatches level, the point is to move the oversized iron element to the right...[quote]

I found out...

timestables
timestables
1,286 posts
Nomad

http://armor.ag/1ObnR Broken Gravity!

As you can see, I'm still trying to make something of the gravity defying explosives.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

I liked that timestables - you got people thinking - WTF! I couldn't kill it with acid dead centre but a side shot did the trick!

I see I helped turn you two into a couple of CTC2 "out of box" programming monsters! I like manipulating the game.

Good work guys!!!!!!!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Marco Polo just arrived in China. The GREAT WALL would be a good place for an ambush.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Looks like timestables found his specialty.
Yeah I'm a 1st level squire! I just noticed it.

I love this game because I've been studying Medieval Trading, Sea Exploration, Mediterranean history, etc. Crush the Castle 2 gives me the opportunity to build my own castles, and ships.
My imagination is going wild. I must have read 70 books about Spice & Silk road, Shipbuilding, Barbary Coast Pirates, Ottoman Empire, Crusaders, Bizantium (which was previously named Constantinople and later Istanbul),Knights of St.John, Naval Battles, from bronze to iron cast cannons, the Hanseatic League, the rivalry between Genoa and Venice, and so on...

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Yet another witty custom castle by FlaggelisTitus

Fire Steps

I wish he and Castaic Ace would join our forum. I found Castaic Ace profile page but it's blank on my browser.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

The peasants transport the flour from the windmill to the BAKERY and the freshly baked bread is delivered to the Castle so the Royal family can enjoy it.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Court Jester, it looks like we have either a stalker or a scammer trying to contact us. Check your profile page. I marked mine as spam.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

The spammer is weird and from India - I asked her for pics! ha ah ha ha ha... She is spamming everyone.

You stated that you were able to find someone but their page was blank. Did you send a message inviting them! We now have a very interesting forum on CTC2 and will invite Joey to look at the weird stuff we can produce!

The original group made recommendations for changes and to allow out of the box editing (mostly because we knew we could manipulate the game) ha ha ha - we were devils! Now you and the timestables are the devils!! Ha ha ha - gotta love that!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Yes we are! HA HA HA!

The king said to his son "Did you feel a vibration?", "I think I did father", replied the prince. The queen was about to speak when a sudden
VOLCANO ERUPTION destroyed the castle!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

The page was completely blank so I couldn't do anything at all.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

The King of Sherwood after hearing about his cousin castle destruction decided to move his court to the FOREST CASTLE knowing that it was built on a sturdy ground with no volcano activity. "Nothing will ever happen here" says his Majesty. Little did he know...

timestables
timestables
1,286 posts
Nomad

http://armor.ag/1OcZr Who Needs A Vortex??

Self explanitory

Showing 526-540 of 21405