ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3455919
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

The Kings of France, Italy, England, Spain, and Portugal have organized
an offensive on the eastern shores of the Mediterranean Sea. Many ships have left the bay of Venice and will arrive shortly at the port of Jaffa so be prepared to lay siege on the FORTRESS!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I almost lost an eye on your last creation timestables.

timestables
timestables
1,286 posts
Nomad

http://armor.ag/1Od9y oh no

Is not my best chaotic explosives effort, but the large blocks move a great distance for an apparent small explosion. I will try hiding this in a more traditional effort.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

The failure to take the port of Algiers resulted in disaster for the European merchant ships. Constantly under attack by the newly appointed Admiral of the Ottoman Fleet Kheir Ad Din whose strongholds in Algiers, Tunis and Tripoli gave him control of the northern shores of Africa on the Mediterranean Sea. In order to open a trade route on the Red Sea which would give us access to the spice market of India, we must seize control of Alexandria. Your mission is to destroy KHEIR AD DIN's GALLEY.

timestables
timestables
1,286 posts
Nomad

http://armor.ag/1OdJ2 Hidden Treasures!

The "Treasures" stay hidden on the first viewing, but then appear after the first throw. Luckily they do not appear in the right place. My first chaotic castle that looks "normal" to start with...

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

No I'm not getting a big head. This is just for fun.

SINBAD meet KING SSTG

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I was expecting to find some treasure chests. Explosives are good too!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

During the Crusades, those who didn't go fight the enemies, went on a silly quest to find the HOLY GRAIL supposedly hidden somewhere in FRANCE.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

EIFFEL TOWER VALENTINE trip for lovers about to die a horrible death.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Here's a better version, I think.

IMPROVED EIFFEL TOWER

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

Great castles SSTG!

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

Oh yeah, my name is valentin, so i love EIFFEL TOWER VALENTINE§§

timestables
timestables
1,286 posts
Nomad

I liked the way acid used on IMPROVED EIFFEL TOWER doesn't help.I sometimes put in things like this. I would have put in slightly less bombs & made it a bit more of a challenge like the first EIFFEL TOWER, but then I like to make them difficult....

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Whenever I make my castles harder nobody seems to like it so I make them a little easier but I think that my latest ones, before the Eiffel Towers were a little harder.

Hey valboss84 you got an armatar too. About the Eiffel Tower, I thought
I'd do something nice for those poor CTC2 characters because they have a hard life being burned, crushed, melted, electrocuted, frozen, and blown up all the time.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

valboss84 you said your name is Valentin? You must be french then. I speak french but I don't get to speak it very often since everybody speak english in the US.

Showing 541-555 of 21405