ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3449491
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

SPAIN invade MACHU PICHU

During our exploration of the New World, we got caught in a war between the natives and the Spanish army. We decided to help the locals.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

You're the only one defending the village. Find a solution and AMBUSH the KNIGHTS before they reach you.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Now that you successfully killed the scouts, you need to do the same with the ROYAL CONVOY and you'll save the village.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

GUERRILLA WARFARE

Confident of your success you are giving it another try. This time you must stop 3 waves of fierce knights in two shots. Are you brave enough to succeed?

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

FIRE on a WINDY DAY

The wine festival has been going on for 3 days and people are getting a little drunk. This mean trouble.

timestables
timestables
1,286 posts
Nomad
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

So, I started

Mobile Phone Masts
, went and got a coffee, chatted and then came back to find that only 4 occupants were still alive so, I threw a block of wood and two acid jars! Destroyed it in 3!
valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

hey guys, does CTC2 PP bug for you too? Personnaly, it always tell me "Crush the Castle 2 has encountered a problem...", and I can't submit castles!! WTF?

timestables
timestables
1,286 posts
Nomad

I used to get the

Crush the Castle 2 has encountered a problem.
...please try later regularly. I have had it far less over the last couple of months. You will get it if you try to submit while playing a castle in another window though (or have just done so and left the window open).
timestables
timestables
1,286 posts
Nomad

So, I started

Mobile Phone Masts

... only a coffee!! I am working my way up to a 3 course lunch.
xdestroyerxxx
xdestroyerxxx
264 posts
Nomad

EXPLOSIVE ELEVATOR
Its not exactly what the title says,i have worked on this one for 2 hours(so many codes)=(

xdestroyerxxx
xdestroyerxxx
264 posts
Nomad

yes, i had problems too because of the bug.

xdestroyerxxx
xdestroyerxxx
264 posts
Nomad
Castyy
Castyy
26 posts
Peasant

i search this games...

ArmorL3gend
ArmorL3gend
239 posts
Peasant

Medieval Trench Warfare

hey guys, does CTC2 PP bug for you too? Personnaly, it always tell me "Crush the Castle 2 has encountered a problem...", and I can't submit castles!! WTF?

I had that same problem today, it gets really annoying.
Showing 6016-6030 of 21405