ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3449712
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
timestables
timestables
1,286 posts
Nomad

Cocoanut Shy. I resisted the temptation to call this one "Three Course Lunch", It's not past the starters yet. It has, by accident, got a bit of a 3D effect to it though.

I've had the

"Crush the Castle 2 has encountered a problem..."
a few times today now too.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I'm encountering a different problem. The play button at the beginning is completely unresponsive; the cursor doesn't even turn into a pointy finger.

Anyone else encountering this specific problem?

timestables
timestables
1,286 posts
Nomad

The play button at the beginning is completely unresponsive
yes, just the last couple of days - reload page solves this.

I have now lost the PE with the
message. not that I'm that worried how many plays/likes I get.

I've also been playing Frontline Defense 2 the last week, the saves in that game don't work properly, it starts me back in earlier rounds. I'll never finish it. Why does Armor have so many Save problems?
timestables
timestables
1,286 posts
Nomad

I have now lost the PE with the

message. not that I'm that worried how many plays/likes I get.
It just came back... until I went next page, now it's gone again!

Also now 2 x reload page needed to get the Play button to work.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Is it because the game is being updated? If it's the case then why not just say the game is unavailable until the process is done and then make it available again. Right now players are dropping like flies because they are fed up with those constant and regular bugs impairing the plays.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

@Ernie15 - I have the same problem on my office computer and had to use the dreaded IE to connect instead of Mozilla. It worked there for a while but stiffed me once until I went into the game without this thread. Methinks these are a bunch of rookies running a web page with way too many hits than they can handle!

xdestroyerxxx
xdestroyerxxx
264 posts
Nomad

THE LEANING TOWER OF PISA
I hope its good.=)

timestables
timestables
1,286 posts
Nomad

Tall StoriesI was quite pleased with this one, it looked good - until I added so much extra ice + explosives to make it go in one. I think I saved an earlier version I may go back to it and re submit it later.

I got the

encountered a problem..
after I submitted this time, lets see if the link works...
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

It appears that not only CTC2PP is fooched but other games are not working. I have also lost all my castles again and I am at square one yet once again!

timestables
timestables
1,286 posts
Nomad
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

It looks like the issues have been resolved thanks to a quick response by Joey. If anybody keeps having problems post them here so we can try to nip them in the bud while the iron's still hot (to mix a couple of metaphors

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I hope it's fixed for good. I'm not on my main computer so I don't know if I can create something without my mouse. I hate those pads!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

The BELFRY

My first creation without using a mouse. It was painful to make.

timestables
timestables
1,286 posts
Nomad

a case of a sequence from me that uses fire, and is pretty constant. A simple but pleasing result. I hope it works first time for you.

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

LITTLE NUCLEAR INCIDENT

It's about the litttle incident which happened in the central where my father works. One person died during this incident. :/

Showing 6031-6045 of 21405