ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3455766
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
OllieandJohn
OllieandJohn
51 posts
Nomad

Ahh, so that's how. This opens up new possibilities. Thanks for sharing he knowledge.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

What's the longest X you've ever used CJ?

I dunno but if you get too far to the right, it slides right off. You can go as high as you want. I do have a level where I totally jammed the trebuchet with a slab of ice. Experimentation is the key! Just watch where the centre of gravity is located.

I think I used a 2000 pixel by 400 pixel piece once. It totally blocked the trebuchet but, hit it a couple of times and it will disappear. I liked the one that covered the Trebuchet but use an ice weapon and it moves it enough to fire the ice and then disappears. I love it when I can screw up Joey's code! Anyways, you have the coord's to work out the issues. Big blocks are funny! I put some people on a stand about 2000 pixels high - that was interesting and frustrating but it worked. Time for innovation - don't copy my stuff as it will get stale - be innovative. BTW OllieandJohn, you have a level out there that you need to hit that tiny piece of ice. You could use it to spill dynamite into the no-element-zone and everything will disappear leaving no evidence! But in all cases, leave the minions with something cute to destroy! ha ha ha
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

BTW, Theo, I don't know if I stated this before but, the code you submit is executed in the manner that it is coded. I am still trying to figure this out on which pieces I code first especially with dynamite. It is a sequence/process. I coded the sniper levels from the bottom up and then across from the right. I laid the bottom levels on the ground, (no settling remember), from right to left. The problem is that the self exploding sequence needs to be the first part of the coding and when you cut and paste another level into the scene it fails so, you have to build blind! I am working on that to! Joey gave us a 2000 pixel playground! Let's play!

I learned this with another game, NetShift when I could make it do the impossible just by coding it properly. I will experiment with that concept this weekend because, you have always complained that the dynamite doesn't work all the time. Maybe it is the sequencing and the cut and paste stuff, I dunno. I place everything individually so I knew what sequence they would explode!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

BLACKOUT BLOOD

If you went any further than 15, you might not be able to destroy it! But you were high enough! Anyways, dat wuz funny!
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Ahh, so that's how. This opens up new possibilities. Thanks for sharing the knowledge.
BTW OllieandJohn, that is what we used to do in CTC. I have had many experiences with Charlesme who know longer haunts this game (which is sad) where he would give me the code and I would try to fix it. It was complicated to say the least. He was the most awesome CTC player/gamer I have ever met! He lost interest in CTC2 because Joey changed the physics. However, when it ever gets out, CTCA may have possibilies to bring back the old gang again!

Charlesme busted the code so bad, he broke the trebuchet and the bucket itself walked down the field and hit a barrier and walked back. Meanwhile, he brought in a few characters from -10000 pixels whom survived and the trebuchet bucket ran them over. I took the level and popped a character on top! Aaah, but I digress. You shared the magnified share thing that I never knew about so, we learn from each other!
Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

FIGURE IT OUT!

Length of the horizontal piece is 50 and there are people on top of the h=8 ice cube. I also have some princesses on the right out of sight and I think they die first. I don't believe there is a limit on horizontal pieces as well as vertical pieces. I did this in wood as well but if you burned it, it would take forever!!

jach_198
jach_198
1 posts
Peasant

hola a todos agregenme profavor soy nuevo aqui
hi all i am new here add me please

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

jach_198, try using the Newcomers Forum instead of randomly posting.

Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad
winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

HIDDEN HOWITZERS

That was a good level, I liked it. Here is one of mine:

STEEL LEGIONS
Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

ok guys - what the hell do you suppose it is about JOSHUA 6:20 that nobody seems to like?? - right now its 15/1

Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad
Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

RICOLA MOUNTAIN MAN - i like this version better - i think others will too - i should've done it this way in the 1st place

Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

@ SSTG - i came across your FLOATING GREEK THEATER in random play - can u please re-share that again?

Showing 10561-10575 of 21405