ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3456036
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

ALEX & NIZAR KILL SELVES

Alex and Nizar had a huge fight about who was the best spam troll. They each pulled out their guns to scare the other off. Unfortunately, CJ replaced the blanks with real bullets!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

ok, so, when the contest starts in Jan, will it be on Fri the 2nd?

Ernie is setting it up and getting judges in place. There may be two contests. One for everyone and another for pros. We are thinking of setting up a scoreboard somewhere based on the win count for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and a min score if you just compete. Once that is all in place, the contest will begin and should be early January albeit, methinks Jan 2 is too soon.
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

I screwed that up! ha ha

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

WIZARD FEST GONE AWRY
The Wizard @Dracomaleficus gathered his fellowship to levitate on the comments from @Ernie15. They argued and a devastating explosion of Wizardry resulted! It was painful!!!

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Jan 2 would be a bit soon. We're expecting some returning entrants, but many of last year's contestants have disappeared, so we will have to attract some new people to keep the competition going.

I'd make a level about there being a new email in the Jester's inbox, but email seems too abstract a concept for my limited building skills.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

PATHETIC LEVELS TROLLS!

Got yer email @ernie15 and answered! I thought you were in Fiji and it's tomorrow already!

Geez, we got spammers all over the place now but, if anyone on this thread plays random threads, when you see a good one, write down the profile name. When the contest starts, contact them! And get them back in the game like @xxxdestroyerxxx and @pa4o and @cicadachess!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

ALEX NIZAR & POKE were trolling in the cave when suddenly...

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

ALEX NIZAR & POKE were trolling in the cave when suddenly...

You made it too hard for the spam trolls! ha ha ha :/
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT

It blew up and I saw who did it. It was CJ the clown.
oint_right: oint_left: CJ
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

ALEX the RETARD was spamming and trolling up in his tower. One day, a good builder had enough and said:
"Let's kill the troll!"

When he saw someone was attacking him, the troll threw a tantrum and pooped in his crib.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

ALEX & the HELICRAPPER
Alex the TROLL: "Hahaha, CJ and Draco will pay for making fun of me!

..|

oop:

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

ALEX THE A$$HOLE

No matter what we do, this troll keeps polluting the PE.
He must be autistic or something.
Showing 17071-17085 of 21405