ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3449816
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Spam Troll Kill Lvl Fail
This was a brutal level to build!!! If it screws up, try it again - don't take the easy way out!

GEEK SHOOTING
Now that was awesome!!!
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Spam Troll Kill Lvl Fail
Ha ha, I was trying to make a level like Geek Shooting but got carried away. The thing about Flash games is that once you make a change to any element and move it to the end of the sequence, it changes the whole front end of the sequence and it changes the game. Plus, when you move dynamite around in the program, it must flash at least 4 different pics of the explosion before it moves to the next sequence. Playing flash on my really expensive video card makes this crap irrelevant but still important. You could play Spam Troll 10 times and all the outcomes are different. It all depends on what you have running in the background. Draco's "GEEK SHOOTING" had only one outcome and performed perfectly! Mine didn't work as well probably because of background stuff working against me but, when the computer is settled down, it was awesome!
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

DOUBLE GEEK SHOOTING
That was awesome so, I challenge you to do this with a sequential 9 killings! ha ha ha ha
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

ROYAL LIBRARY
Librarian: "Get out of here peasant, this place is for noble people only!"
Peasant: " !@#$%^&*!"

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

GUARD TOWER TROLL-GEDY
The trolls tried to steal King SSTG's goodies but were caught and disposed of by the good King. However, Count Dracomaleficus was rather fond of Trolls and made sure that the King and all his wenches felt the wrath of his pain!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

ROYAL LIBRARY
I visited the library and found that all they had were sissy books, so I destroyed it!
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I visited the library and found that all they had were sissy books, so I destroyed it!

What, you insulted the Royal library's content? You're gonna die in my next level! Better, I'll put you and some PE trolls together! >:O
xD xD xD
beanmeister
beanmeister
18 posts
Nomad

Death by Underling
Best way to deal with zombies? Kill them with gravestones...

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

SSTGius III CASTLE
The famous Medieval architect who became king.

beanmeister
beanmeister
18 posts
Nomad

Inescapable Prison
Pretty impregnable, isn't it? 6 shots for gold, doable in 4 without using Warp.
Probably could top that with Warp, haven't tried.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

CJ and the TROLLS
After molesting the queen and the princess, CJ the Medieval clown ran away from the castle and became a troll.

The king was so angry and humiliated that he decided to tell a lie.
King: " My Jester is on a mission to find and eliminate the PE trolls!"
Adviser whispering to the king: " You'll be the laughing stock of the kingdumb if people figure out the truth. Hopefully that traitor will be found and executed soon." xD

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

[b][SSTG MEATS HIS FATE!][\b]
The magenta Knight King has angered CJ!
"You will die a fiery death along with all your family and your retarded troll son!" Sayeth the mighty CJ

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

TROLL GATHERING
To expire garbage levels.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

SCHOOL 4 PEASANTS
The wizard thought it was a good idea to educate the serfs.
The king does not approve. You know what to do!

Showing 17146-17160 of 21405