ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21387 1777559
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Peasant

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,387 Replies
randytheviking2
randytheviking2
647 posts
Peasant
Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Peasant

ok - heres the deal - i withdrew my entry for the simple fact that its not playing the same way as it did in testing - its inconsistent, the projectile doesnt always hit where its supposed to, basically its a faulty, defective, malfunctioning level - so, since i cant enter a 2nd one - im backing it out - deal me out, i forfeit, the end - too bad there wasnt some rule about this

Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Peasant

or..... if maybe ernie could may allow me to make the necessary changes (adding a guide wall) to the EXACT SAME entry so it would fire more accurately - i might be back in....

Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Peasant

could may allow me
- could maybe allow me
Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Peasant

furthermore, i wish to apologize for my inexcusable irrational post about the rat race and crap castles

Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Peasant

theres lagging goin on in the builder and i cant seem to figure out whats causing it - when it lags, the top part of the image "splits" sort of - ive cleared everything and re-installed chrome - nothing works

Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Peasant

i think its just doing its usual weekend BS f#%k up stuff

Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Peasant

whatever it is, the lagging is annoying - and no, its not because of alot of parts

Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Peasant

HARDHAT AREA
this is what it was doing when it lagged - see how it splits? - it was working fine earlier
http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae29/philjhs82/LAGSPLIT_zps32918a25.jpg

randytheviking2
randytheviking2
647 posts
Peasant
Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Peasant

i dont know why, but HARDHAT AREA has almost a 25% like ratio

Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Peasant
Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Peasant

IDGAFF CASTLE is 194/16, HARDHAT AREA is 63/16 - why would HARDHAT AREA be liked better? all it is, is just 2 roof pieces falling off 2 plain stone towers on to 2 peasants - maybe its funny? i think it sort of is... maybe thats it... idk

randytheviking2
randytheviking2
647 posts
Peasant

toxic waste area

looks like the queen now has toxic shock syndrome LOL
Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Peasant

i got a problem here - i changed the codes to lock blocks as usual, copy & paste to separate doc, ctrl h, change "," to ,1"," then put back - but when i copy & paste into builder, its blank - why??

Showing 17371-17385 of 21387