ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3449744
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Blow Her Up
Don't know what the trick to this one is @Ernie15
Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

I blew her up. It only took about 100 attempts.

http://s25.postimg.org/vc1bunlpb/I_Blew_Her_Up.jpg

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

As far as I can tell, there are no errors within the game that are causing it to run slowly, but sometimes I will hit a lag pocket randomly that will last for the entire session. Certain ads might be causing flash player, and by extension, the game to run slowly. This has been happening since at least the beginning of June, and this post addresses the situation in more detail.

The sluggishness from the ads has been an issue for me as well, and is the main reason why I usually do not build more than one castle a week. The second reason is that without a theme I have trouble coming up with ideas.

DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

TIPPLE THE TROLLS
Trust AG to mess up this level! The Spinning Troll now gets the shakes and can't bang the biatche! That is why I left it at 2 shots!!!
Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard
GeoffreyXIV
GeoffreyXIV
42 posts
Nomad

Unlike the previous bank I had built for this round, which I finished but will not show here because it was shamefully rattly and had to be reinforced with foundation blocks to keep from crushing itself, this modern building only took two hours and cost me less of tonight's sleep.

Vault of the Kings

Limnxy
Limnxy
53 posts
Nomad

Visit to the Vault

The Queen of Britain is enjoying a tour of the Bank of England. Many of the gold bars belong to her. Each year the monarchy receives £37m from the public purse, not including security costs from royal visits like this. Time to put an end to it!

Two shots for gold. It worked every time during testing, but I've just discovered sometimes the fire projectile (second shot) does not penetrate the second column!

Limnxy
Limnxy
53 posts
Nomad
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Visit to the Vault by Limnxy
Worked for me!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

@ferret @boppins get rid of this guy above me called kpura1564

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

got him, thanks @CourtJester

ObieOdie
ObieOdie
134 posts
Nomad

Banco du Suisse

Gotta hit it right or it might not work!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

PRINCESAS CALIENTE
Painfully slow

Showing 17506-17520 of 21405