ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3457414
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Rod Och Svart Bunker
Put that in CTC2PP and see if it works. It's a pain in the buttola when I switch from CTC2 to CTC2PP. Read page 1 of the competition thread. I liked some of the physics in CTC2 but, dems da rules!
Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

It should work. I built in in CTC2PP. Something must have gone haywire with the shares when I submitted it. Since it did not save in either game, I cannot import the code to CTC2PP, so I will probably build a new entry.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
ObieOdie
ObieOdie
134 posts
Nomad

Dbl Stroke Kill Da Folks!
Eat yer heart out!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
ObieOdie
ObieOdie
134 posts
Nomad
ObieOdie
ObieOdie
134 posts
Nomad

Sandstone Hostilities
Here ya go gurls!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

ALCATRAZ - oh crap! i forgot to make it nighttime! - can someone delete that from the PE?

Ask @boppins or do a fix

ObieOdie
ObieOdie
134 posts
Nomad
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
GeoffreyXIV
GeoffreyXIV
42 posts
Nomad

The flying saucer did crash, but that was the entire experiment, as the people at Area 51 and the extraterrestrials collaborated to build a flying saucer that wouldn't crash on impact, however the kinks are still being worked out and they can't get it out of the ground.

Flying Saucer Test Crash

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

DWARF TOSS
Don't use the chicken! I forgot to delete it. It still works but not as keeeeewl !!!
Showing 17536-17550 of 21405