ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3449805
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Yo @ferret @boppins - can you get rid of @boreak1930?

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

Need some actual context/reasoning and ideally examples of why you want to just get rid of someone @CourtJester

ObieOdie
ObieOdie
134 posts
Nomad

Nice work @Boppins!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Need some actual context/reasoning and ideally examples of why you want to just get rid of someone @CourtJester
Yer right @boppins but have seen his kind before. They sign up, spam the site and irritate people. He logged in yesterday methinks, threw some spam around just to irritate people, maybe a bot but definitely a spammer of which I believe is not acceptable to AG.
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
Dragonvenom13
Dragonvenom13
86 posts
Nomad
Dragonvenom13
Dragonvenom13
86 posts
Nomad
Dragonvenom13
Dragonvenom13
86 posts
Nomad
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Master Bldr.s Trick No. 1!

Lessons in building starting now!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Working on a new series of levels. Based on our combined knowledge of the game. I may repeat levels but, change the munitions. Watch this...
Trick 2, Kill White Gurl Same as the last one which was hard with eels but this is easier. It is time to awaken the flock to our abilities and direct them to @Arm_Candy 's informative thread and of course, @SSTG 's thread

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Feel free to add educational material to the noob flock! ha ha ha I may add old levels just for fun!

Dragonvenom13
Dragonvenom13
86 posts
Nomad
Dragonvenom13
Dragonvenom13
86 posts
Nomad
Dragonvenom13
Dragonvenom13
86 posts
Nomad