ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21278 1696490
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,278 Replies
Kargothrax
Kargothrax
206 posts

whats this contest thread?

Kargothrax
Kargothrax
206 posts

@ fish - why r u killing a member in a level thats already gone? - thats kinda like insult to injury and pretty jacked-up

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
2,831 posts

@ fish - why r u killing a member in a level thats already gone? - thats kinda like insult to injury and pretty jacked-up

Because a funeral level wouldn't be fun at all. Besides, I'm sure Theo is still with us in spirit. (wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more, mums the word)
Kargothrax
Kargothrax
206 posts
randytheviking2
randytheviking2
647 posts

CJ & Fish on KARGO Ship

how many miles per galleon does that get? :-)

better yet: CJ and the KARGOnauts xO
randytheviking2
randytheviking2
647 posts

CJ and the KARGOnauts

all in good fun

Kargothrax
Kargothrax
206 posts

so i guess no one is gonna tell me about the contest thread??

fearow1
fearow1
1 posts

hi

randytheviking2
randytheviking2
647 posts

so i guess no one is gonna tell me about the contest thread??

you can find out about the contest here: CTC2PP Custom Castle Contest
randytheviking2
randytheviking2
647 posts

also, the current theme for the contest is WINTER using frozen items for your building construction, see page 31 for official instructions :-)

randytheviking2
randytheviking2
647 posts
Islandempire89
Islandempire89
65 posts

This might be my best design yet. Credit goes to @Arm_Candy for the elevator idea.

Ice King of Norway

The doors directly above other doors are supposed to resemble an elevator system, but I don't think I pulled that one off as well as I could have.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,095 posts

Okay, I get the point. I very much respect Phil (his real name) and he adds so much talent to this thread. I respect talent and well, I guess I am not the most tactful person in the world but, I am the Jester! My comments are meant to be wry humour if you get it. I don't really care if I am recognized, but I do care about my gamer friends... Aka Theo is one of them, now Karogthrax - cool name and befitting.

I came here to AG because my main entertainment went down the tubes and I love this game. I don't really care about the new physics but, stuff happens. FishPreferred has figure out stuff I didn't experiment with and that's cool because we learn from each other. I never meant to demean anyone because sometimes, when people are learning how to post, they might screw up so, I try to encourage them and help. Some of these people have been called spammers on this thread but since I am the old timer on this thread from DAY 1 when the original came out many years ago, we shared and had fun. I have always been CourtJester with the same amatar because, I like to have fun and I do what I do because of me.

I deeply apologize to Phil if I have offended him. Take life a little less seriously my friend. It is just a fcukin' game to amuse ourselves... You have talent, SSTG is an Artiste, randyviking has progressed to Master Status in a short time. The competition has brought out the best in all of you and, my friend the fishmeister, ha ha ha - you cannot trick me! ha ha ha! Likes mean nothing - talent appreciated by your peers means the most!

It is a mindless game - not a lifestyle. Because we are masters, encourage those who are not. It was a great pleasure to see @charlesme post on this thread as he was a master beyond comprehension of the game on former threads. He could do the impossible and asked me to fix it when he was stumped. Ha ha ha. He won most of the competitions and his only reward was the satisfaction plus, the coveted internet cookie!!!

My comments are always wry humour so, never get offended. And Phil, I am sorry that I offended you... Signing off for awhile, I am going to Bogota.

randytheviking2
randytheviking2
647 posts

Small Indian Village

Indian #1: We're the Hekawi
Indian #2: How should I know, you the Chief.

pankajsharma27
pankajsharma27
1 posts

Here's some of mine:

Runescape 3

Tower Defence

Crash bandicoot

Flappy Bird

Showing 18526-18540 of 21278