ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21287 1707649
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,287 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
12,645 posts

crazy9 SPAM CLUB
Membership requirement:
Poop in your crib and bring your own milk bottle.

randytheviking2
randytheviking2
647 posts

what the heck is wrong with Braydev, he's made 2 levels in a row with no people in them... whats the point???

Kargothrax
Kargothrax
206 posts

theres just too many amateur builders trashing up the PE - so i say, No Amateur Builders!

randytheviking2
randytheviking2
647 posts

I don't mind amateur builders as long as they try and it makes sense, after all, we were amateur builders once ourselves... But a queen standing out in the open field against a black void amounts to no challenge, worse yet, building with no people at all, there is no way to win, I refuse to play those kind...

Yes they flood the game with many nonsense creations, but I too was guilty of that when I was starting out, to limit or ban amateur builders would mean no growth, who knows, they may eventually evolve into some great level making gammers... Ah randytheviking, always the optimist... :-)

Kargothrax
Kargothrax
206 posts
randytheviking2
randytheviking2
647 posts

Ye Pyramid of Kilmarnock

barrel castle concept test (not a contest entree)

Kargothrax
Kargothrax
206 posts

i think i was short-changed in the contest - i put alot of thought & time on that friggin bridge

Kargothrax
Kargothrax
206 posts

... for one thing, i used ALL FOUR of the "frozen" elements, not to mention using the frozen foundation blocks...

Kargothrax
Kargothrax
206 posts

and another thing is, it was CJ who said "looking like a castle is always a bonus" so, i made it look like a castle as well... and i was beat out by a friggin utility company? - theres nothing wrong with the way it looked, i think it was wrong because my "castle" apparently didnt receive that "bonus" - it almost sounds like false advertising

Kargothrax
Kargothrax
206 posts

so i guess from now on theres no point in making something that looks like a castle nor putting a whole lot of time into it - i guess if im gonna lose, i should lose big - kinda like if youre gonna get a speeding ticket u might as well just be doing 90

Kargothrax
Kargothrax
206 posts

Hawkfury Spike

Kargothrax
Kargothrax
206 posts
randytheviking2
randytheviking2
647 posts

In honor of Crazy9's 10 levels this morning alone I thought someone should send him/her/other a hint to kindly slow down...

case in point: HEY C9 - SLOW DOWN!!!

randytheviking2
randytheviking2
647 posts

Got You Over A Barrel

for the brown barrel contest, with any luck I may place higher than last (again)

randytheviking2
randytheviking2
647 posts
Showing 18616-18630 of 21287