ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21262 1684146
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,262 Replies
Kargothrax
Kargothrax
206 posts
randytheviking2
randytheviking2
647 posts

FORCHENSTEIN CASTLE

Fear the black tower of Forchenstein Castle...

Kargothrax
Kargothrax
206 posts
Kargothrax
Kargothrax
206 posts
randytheviking2
randytheviking2
647 posts
Kargothrax
Kargothrax
206 posts
Kargothrax
Kargothrax
206 posts

hey randy... looks like u and i are the only ones' posting levels right now - what's the deal?

randytheviking2
randytheviking2
647 posts

hey randy... looks like u and i are the only ones' posting levels right now - what's the deal?

I noticed that too but I am rapidly running out of ideas, in desperation I resorted to the play random levels to perchance trigger an idea or two, I kept getting braydev's levels... WTF

maybe the other builders are taking a break (working) or they too might be burnt out for ideas... Oh well, we will press on, someone has to carry the load... those castles aren't gonna make themselves...
SSTG
SSTG
12,616 posts

maybe the other builders are taking a break (working) or they too might be burnt out for ideas... Oh well, we will press on, someone has to carry the load... those castles aren't gonna make themselves...

I'm getting an interview for my US Citizenship on the 22nd (early morning) then I go to puppy class with my dog in the evening. I should be back full time on Wednesday (no more studying).
Also, I which boppins would fix the PE so nobody can cheat. It's getting ridiculous that spammers like Cibao have all those levels on This Week's page.

Meanwhile, I've been making Viking Vengeance levels because they don't require too much time to make.
SSTG
SSTG
12,616 posts

I which

Doh! I meant wish! xD xD xD
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
2,818 posts

I'll get back to making castles soon, I suspect. Unless I get too caught up in DromEd...or the fan starts working properly, in which case I'll probably be playing the new Thief game for a while.
Kargothrax
Kargothrax
206 posts
killblackfly
killblackfly
1 posts

test: mod remove

Kargothrax
Kargothrax
206 posts
randytheviking2
randytheviking2
647 posts

Volcanic Eruption

be careful, it can blow its top any second now...

Showing 18691-18705 of 21262